Awesome sex to satisfy the unsatiable/ME

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by awakened, Jan 26, 2011.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

As I promised to a few very good friends, I will tell you of the great time I had tonight with my most fantasticly cool husband.

I have had an extreme rise in libido the last three days that has increasingly become unbearable to control. I have all types of hot multi-orgasmic sex with my husband daily or should i say nightly. 99% of the time I am left breathless, exhausted and satisfied by his multi talents. Last night I believed that I was in that previously mentioned state but woke up to a strong, deep, yearning for even more. I did not have the heart to wake up my hardworking sexy man so I just purused the internet for well over an hour actually cooling off the urge instead of increasing it.
    The entire day I had that hard to breathe, pussy throbbing feeling that would not go away. I had to run errands so I decided to masturbate before so I would be a little more relaxed. When I play, i usually always use one of my favorite vibrating dildos or silver bullet, but today, there was not need for tools, I was wet the second my fingers hit my pussy and when they began to rub my clit, a fire rose deep within me and sent my body into a quivering wake. Well i lay there thinking to myself, thank god, I can get some things done today without constantly thinking about fucking. Not so easy, by the time I was putting my second shoe on to walk out the door the mind began to swirl again. Out of the blues I decided to text my husband and tell him i need ed to have sex outdoors and find a place exciting. To top it off I begand to sext our fwb to tell him how horny I had been and hoped we could get together this week. It wasnt long until the boys were trying to work up a plan. Of course all this is not helping me stay cool at all, my panties werent as near soaked as I thought they would have been in my thought process.
    By the time my husband was on his way home from work I was chatting in sf chat room trying to find some relief for my crazy sexual mind.
    Well, dinner before sex right !!! (not my idea) So i thought I would be a smartass and cooked Dirty Rice and had an appetizer of Hot Nachos.
    When we finally retired to our room and I put a sexy see thru, tight, black mini dress on and got his attention. I led him away from the bed telling him it was too boring on the bed so we moved to our chair. I put one leg in the chair while he went underneath and lightly began to stroke my slick wet pussy with his strong fingers then slowly began his way with his mouth until I could feel his breath so hot on my lips. He then began to lick my peircing and gently suck on it and moving his tongue in his magical way that makes me start to drip. By this time I am having such a hard time being quite so the kids wont hear me that he goes to our toy closet and removes the sexy bling bling ball gag, leather choker with spikes and the blindfold. I knew then that there was a strong possibility of me being completly satisfied tonight and will sleep wonderfully.
    He teased me for a very long time with his kisses and touches and tongue along my inner thighs and pussy then I felt something ice cold, very hard and with big lumps. I knew then he had also gotten out my favorite glass dildo he began to slowly dart the dildo in and out of my pussy, just barely going in to hit inside, that drives me wild everytime. He wont let my hands anywhere but on the bed in front of me, outstretched or by my side. I know by the pauses that he is stroking his cock while gazing at my glistening pussy inviting him in. He teases my ass with the glass dildo while he enters me. I am so excited at this point, I am gushing again which gets him more excited and he begins to pound my pussy so hard I want to screamand try to thru the gag but it is muffled but still too loud so he tells me to shush, so I push my face deep into the matress and let it go. No more teasing the ass after that. I feel the slow drizzle of the lube dripping down my ass crack. Knowing the pleasure that is about to come I begin to breath so hard and heavy. Almost by the second stroke I am coming again in full force. I can tell he is almost there. He lays me down on my back as he begins to rapidly wank and then he emits his silky,warm liquid all over me, landing on my blindfold, neck and lips. He colapses next to me as I lay there still in awe of how good he made me feel, not even a worry to all the cum dripping from my face.
    He politley goes and gets me a wet washcloth and slowly begins to clean my face and softly and erotically lift the mask off and undo my gag. We had the biggest smiles on both of our faces. Now as he lay next to me snoring like a bear, i realize how lucky I am to have a mna that loves me so deeply and connects to me at such a level. i am so in love !!!
    And SATISFIED
    at least until morning

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Thats awesome awakened......:toast
    I'll bet you did sleep well sweetie.....:D

3. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Bravo!!!

4. awakened

awakened New Member

Slept like a freakin rock last night :) Sorry to all for the grammar and spelling errors made in the story.

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Just read this. Absolutely fantastic. Sorry the chat facility has gone from here. Sounded excellent fun..