Awesome guy

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wowzer, Sep 12, 2012.

1. wowzer

wowzer New Member

A friend of mine introduced me to a new guy who is a good friend of hers. He is also bisexual, dark and very sexy. we have had sex on a number of occasions and it is pretty incredible. He makes bottoming the most pleasuarable I have had in some time and he;s just great all around. I'm just afraid he's more interested in sex than having a relationship. I dont want to scare him away because the sex is so good but i'm not sure what to do.

2. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I'd say start by trying to strike up a friendship. See if your outside-the-bedroom interests line up, and if there is any hope for a more serious relationship. Talk about relationships in general in a casual way, maybe. If he seems like he might be receptive, then maybe give him an opening to make a first move. Or just come out and ask. Honesty is sometimes the best policy. It sounds like you two are pretty compatible in at least some ways, and I'd guess that's a rare thing. Maybe he's as worried as you are.

Honestly, though, maybe I shouldn't be giving dating advice. I haven't dated in 15 years! So maybe I'm way out of date. I feel for all of you singles looking for the right somebody. It was hard when I was 19, and I'm sure it just gets harder the older you get. Good luck! I hope it works out for you and Hunky.

3. Anonymouse

Anonymouse New Member

it sounds like its just a friends with benefits thing. If thats not okay with you, then maybe you should just talk to him about it.