Aversion to BlowJobs

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Lover4You, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I love love loooove giving head but recently I want absolutely nothing to do with it. Dunno what happened. I do the best I can for the SO but I know he can tell I'm not as into it. Anyone else suddenly not like something they used to love? I'm hoping this is a phase cuz no way am I ever gonna deprive my husband of that but it would be super if I got back to enjoying it.

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

Didn't one of your other posts say you were tired a lot?
    If so that could definitely be why.To quote Samantha from sex and the city,
    "Honey,they don't call it a job for nothin" :)
    It is a lot of work and if I'm tired I really don't feel like doing it either.

3. discolemonaide

I know in one of your other post you stated you have a new baby and you're tired all of the time now. I work OB/GYN and we see a lot of ladies with this problem. They don't feel like having ANYTHING to do with sex (head,anal,vaginal,thinking about it,ect). Has your doctor brought up putting you on addipex? I know the med has a bad rep but if you take even half a tab daily first thing in the morning your energy will increase TREMENDOUSLY! This will also kickstart your metabolism again and the ripple effect trickles down. You will have energy, may loose that last little bit of baby weight and both of those equal a happy, horney momma. IDK your doctor's views on it but it may be worth asking about. Also, another medication is on the market that does the same thing but since it was designed for those with IBS, your bowels WILL move a lot more frequently.

In the mean time try sucking on a peppermint or ice cube right before giving head. The sensation will be new for him and his moaning may turn you on and spark your love of giving head.
    Hope this helps some

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Haha that's so true. I didnt think about the being tired. Makes sense.

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Hmm idt she will let me take anything that boosts metabolism/weight loss cuz I've lost a lot so quickly as it is. But now that I know it could be that I'm tired, I am going to start back on Spark from Advocare. That did wonders after my last pregnancy! Soo excited!. I like the ice/mint idea! Will be doing that.
    Thank you!

6. discolemonaide

No problem :)