Average Sizes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AmberGlow, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

So how big is the average penis, length and girth wise?

I was talking to this guy (boyfriend?) the other day and he said his dick is so girthy he's torn a girl's vagina (as in, she started to bleed a bit because he was too big). I asked how girthy he was and he said that he's about as big as a fifty cent piece. When I asked what that meant he told me that he meant like two quarters. He said most guys are about as big as quarter and their fingers overlap some when they masterbate, and I know that's true, but a quarter is awfully small and I know that guys are bigger than that. Also, he said he couldn't even fit his dick into a toliet paper roll, and toliet paper rolls are definitely bigger than two quarters. And now I'm curious. (oh, and no, he's not lying, before you suggest that).

Also, any idea on the measurements of the average female vagina?

2. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Hi Amber,
    If you look in the past forums you'll see this issue has been brought up before as far as penis size. As far as how to measure you vagina. I'm clueless. I just know they come in differnt sizes too. I'm curious about that now though.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i have never heard of that way to say how thick a guys penis is in girth before...Im curius as to how he can use 2 quarters to measure girth ?...
    Also maybe the girl he made bleed was either a virgin or could have started her period at that moment..Avergae length of a guy i know, not sure on girth though.. probably 5" as average an about the same for length ...

4. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Please do not revive a nearly 3 year old thread.

:lock:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.