Autoerotic Asphyxiation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Maggie_05, Nov 2, 2004.

1. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Autoerotic Asphyxiation is when someone chockes themselves while sexualy aroused and during orgasm. The decreased amount of oxygen to the brain seems to cause a different type of orgasm, and more plesurable experience. This is what I know about the subject. Here is my attempt at this type of stimulation. I brought it up and we decided to try it. He put his belt around my neck and chocked me while I masturbated , he held my hand for me and to prevent passing out or worse the safety was for me to squeeze his rapidly to release his grip. As I masturbated everything was different and I'd give the safety to take a breath and did my best not to get dangerous. Honestly fear came over me was only calmed by the fact that he was there with me. After a while I began to orgasm and he loosen the grip when I would give the sign and when he felt necessary, thankfuly. The orgasm was unlike any other (I have a personal list of types of orgasms, clit, g-spot, vaginal (typical thrusting), anal (rare), and now this). Everything was different than normal somehow and when I was in the middle of orgasm he took the belt off and I regained my breath.

This is kinda a side thing as to how much I love bf, Adam. He and I have done alot together but I've always felt safe with him. This experience only seemed to re-enforce everything and brought us closer than I ever thought. Honestly I dont think I've been more affraid in my life but because of him I could do it and feel safe. Anyway on to him.

After I relaxed and got back to normal he asked if I'd do that for him. I wanted to be sure he wanted this and felt comfortable. I wrapped it around his neck and he began to go to work on himself. He had the same safety as me and squeezed less than I did, I let up even when he didn't give the sign just to be careful. I didn't want to ruin his experience but I wanted to be there for him like he was for me. Soon he was close and I let loose to let him get air just before pulling it tight before he came. When he slowed his jerking and I let go and got the belt off of him until he relaxed. I think he began to cry as we held one another and we just layed there for longer than we normaly do. We've cuddled before but nothing like this, it was like we went through something we'd never do with someone else or possibly again.

I plan on talking to my doctor (a well trained professional, and trusted family friend) about this and learning more about it. Adam and I talked and dont know if we wanna try it again but if we do it will be much better informed.

(BTW We've had no training, warning, or instructions on this and kinda did it on the fly. I doubt we'll do it again and I dont suggest anyone else do it without severe instruction/guidence. I normaly talk to my doctor or a professional about these things before trying them and I really wish I would have. This is very delicate and dangerous as there are many stories online and in the news about accidental death caused by this. DO NOT TRY ALONE)

What do you guys know about it? Anyone ever tried it? What was it like?

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Sounds very good! i personally don't know anything. What i WOULD suggest though, is a book called, Arousal, by Dr. Michael Bader. It goes through all sorts of stuff! check it out

Arousal

3. blade

blade New Member

I have heard plenty of stories about asphyxiation, key-word is auto, meaning the person (most likely female) does it by-herself. Unfortunately all the stories i've heard ended up in death because would accidently hang her/himself....be very very careful....even if u are with someone..i heard other shady stories of "accidental" deaths also.