auto teasing vibrator?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redorn, Jul 10, 2008.

1. redorn

redorn New Member

Ok, I just had a random idea while writing a reply to the computer sex games thread...

Would a vibrator with built in gadgetry (heartbeat monitor and jiggery pokery) that could tell when you're about to cum and slow down and tease you until you calm down and then go back to full throttle be a cool idea or just a pointless gimmick?

feel free to be really blunt and point out the flaws, I'm not really a vibe user, so I only know from other peoples descriptions...

2. igor

Gold Member

I don't know about something for females, but for a male one of the neat things do do is "edge" - bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm, then backing off. When you finally let go, it can be amazing. So a male masturbator that could do this automatically would be a winner.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I like the idea...can you build a female and male version?

4. bluey

bluey New Member

it's a cool idea ~ but the problem is that eeeeeveryone's bodies react differently in the build up to orgasm.. plus if you're using a vibrator it's easiest to manage the amount of teasing you get with your own hands ... backing off and starting up again when it suits...

i always thought the people at ann summers were on to something with the rampant rabbit ~ the newer ones have a setting that gives "irregular" pulses of vibration... of course its a repeating pattern of short, short, short, long (or somethign like that) so after a few seconds you get to know when the long vibration is coming... a totally irregular and unpredictable setting would be awesome! :lol

5. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

An unpredictable setting would drive me wild. Someone care to make me one?

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh, don't even tempt me, you little hottie! :dgrin

BD