Auto Erotic Asphyxiation

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by pbs, Mar 8, 2014.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Since it became legal to get high in Colorado, I've been experiencing something that may be akin to auto erotic asphyxiation. Sometimes, when I get really high for making love, right before I explode, I temporarily lose consciousness, and I think it's the over whelming of my senses that may be causing it. I remember the final rise to oblivion, but then I just go blank. My lover tells me that my Os are huge when this happens, and I am completely at her mercy, which she likes, and the memory of the rise, but not the climax leads to morning after sex in most cases.

My question is, has anyone on the forum experimented with AEA, and is this what happens during an orgasm? I don't plan to explore AEA, but am curious if that's what I'm experiencing.

2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I cannot say that I have or am interested in it but I'm not dead yet so you never know

3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Just don't pull a Carradine anybody. (Too soon? Tactless?)

luvbug and Doitagain like this.
  4. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

This phenomenon has long been popular with gay males with the use of "poppers" . For anyone old school who does not know what poppers are, it's what we called "locker room" back in the day. I agree that some green can be a sexual enhancement, but not at the point of orgasm that I pass out. I find it pointless to shoot a giant wad, if you're not conscious to enjoy it. Sounds a bit dangerous to me, but to each their own.

xx

luvbug, 10_3XL and Doitagain like this.
  5. tony george jr

the wife of my wife's Avon lady died that way the auto shit.

HotForHoney likes this.