Attracting married men

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by WC1989, Nov 17, 2012.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

I somehow attract married men anywhere from 20s-40s (I am 20). Just curious as to why this may be. This happens to me quite frequently. I would never become involved with a married man just for the record. I've noticed even on SF a majority of PMs and compliments I receive come from married men. To clarify I do not mind chatting with married men here on the forum as long as it is alright with their SOs; but under no circumstances would I ever become engaged with a married man. Opinions??

2. mrcock

Gold Member

I agree

3. ginger

Gold Member

marry me....im single :lol

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

You're young and friendly. Any man who is craving that attention, married or not, will be drawn to you.

A lot of married men, especially ones that have been in their relationship for a long while, will crave that attention of a young, sexual and friendly lady. Now this is not to say that ALL married men do, but when ones that are feeling lonely or left out in their relationships will.

I've gone through this. I go through this often via another website that I am part of. My first question to a lot of men that privately message me is "are you married and does your wife know that you're hitting on someone who's young enough to be your daughter?"

My advice to you is if it's off putting that you're being hit on by these married men, simply tell them it makes you uncomfortable. Most if not all will understand and move on. :)

5. Tallcool1

Tallcool1 New Member

Guys are the same young and old. Some just maybe wiser then others. They are looking for attention and a New conquest ie you or any other female. They may not adment it but its true, just a game of cat and mouse.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Guys are just being guys and some also happen to be stitched up is all, Mitt is correct.

7. WC1989

Gold Member

Thanks for the comments and Mitt for your explanation. For example today I had to go pick up a few things at the hardware store after my rides (I also work as a horse trainer) so of course I'm still dressed from the barn. Tall leather boots, tight breeches, and fleece zip up. The lines are long and the store is crowded. After waiting in line at the check out the man behind me starts chatting. He is attractive I'd say late 20s early 30s, I have no problem dating older men. As the line moves along and I check out he scribbles down his number and asks me to dinner. It wasn't till then I noticed his wedding band. Unable to process this I take the slip of paper wish him good day and leave. My drive home was definitely full of thoughts.

8. stihlman460

stihlman460 New Member

Interesting question. I'm married and find that it is so much easier to be easygoing with women because I'm not in the hunt for a sexual partner. As a result I have made very many good female friends - which my male co-workers have incorrectly interpreted as being 'girlfriends', by the way.

Amusingly, nothing could be further from the truth. When I was single and 'on the hunt' I couldn't find a girlfriend or partner (or even a one-night-stand) for months or years at a time because it carried a degree of emotional importance and I was obviously an insecure little jerk.

Now, however, I tend to prefer the friendship and company of women. In general their conversation is funnier, wittier and more intelligent and down-to-earth than my male colleagues and friends.

I do believe though that there is a huge pool of predatory men out there who can't help but 'hit' on anyone attractive in a skirt. I do understand the urge as I certainly appreciate the aesthetics of any beautiful woman, frequently and regularly using fantasy to wither pleasure myself or as added fuel when loving my wife. Men are, after all, programmed biologically to procreate.

That doesn't mean I want to go out and be unfaithful though. I would just advise a girl to be very discerning as to who she gets involved with until she gets a good idea of who they are and what motivates them.

9. just4fun

Gold Member

I have plenty of married guy friends and most of the wives are OK that we are friends. But before I will really become friends with a man I ask to meet the wife. If we don't contect on a trust worthy level I will usually tell the guy that we have to be just casual friends cause I'm no home wrecker. Lol ......unless he's rich ....jk

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

I have both married and single female friends, wife doesn't mind because she knows how picky I am....plus the fact I take my vows seriously.

I have a friend that wore a wedding ring to pick up women. Even though he was single, he didn't want a relationship, just a quickie now and then. Are you sure he was married? He may just not be looking for a regular thing.