Attn: Michelle

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Frank Grimes, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Hey Michelle-

I know you are going to be mod-ing while Ryan is off in Mexico, and that you have been helping him for awhile. But I noticed you rarely post anymore. Is all well in your corner of the world? Excepting the 'Huskers 70-10 ass-whupping by *cough* Texas Tech Saturday, of course.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Last I talked to her, she was away this week on vacation herself. :phat

3. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Thanks for asking Frank! I've been lurking more than I have been posting lately. I have had a lot going on in my life the past 2 months (serious car accident, death in the family, work load increased & some personal issues with my family back home). Needless to say, I haven't been in the best of moods the past couple of months so I didn't want to bring everyone else down. Things are starting to look up...cuz I'm on VACATION! Damn does it feel good to relax & to do what ever the hell I want to do! I didn't do anything fun for my vacation...couldn't afford to do that since I just bought a newer vehicle. None the less, I'm still having a great time!

Oh and btw, thanks for the reminder of the major ass whooping Nebraska got last weekend. I don't think I've cussed so much at a TV before! Hell...I was even embarrassed to wear my Husker gear out in public after that!

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Glad to hear that you're okay, but I'm sorry to hear about all that other stuff (except Nebraska). How bad was the car accident? Are you okay?

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I'm doing much better....thanks! The car accident was a big shock to me. I was traveling home for my lunch when I got rear ended by a huge Dodge Ram 2500. I was almost stopped when I looked back in my mirror to see this truck barreling up. Next thing I knew, glass was flying & I hit the truck in front of me. They of course, hit the truck in front of them. In the police report, the guy that hit me claims he was going at least 40 mph & that he hit the accellerator instead of the brakes. I ended up in the ER the next morning because I seriously thought I had broken my neck. Luckily, that wasn't the case...just a great case of whiplash. I was a hurting unit for a good week or so. I still have a bruise on my knee & it's been 5 weeks. Here's some pictures of my car....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

7. -G-

-G- New Member

damn hope you didnt have anything in the trunk.....

ouch, glad to hear your ok

8. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

Ouch! You're one lucky person to have come out of that with just whiplash.

Very glad to hear it wasn't worse, wow....look at that trunk...or lack of one :D