Attention Hitachi owners

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

About a year ago, I got my first Hitachi Magic Wand with a g-whiz attachment from an online vendor. After about 10 months of use the wand got louder and louder, until it was so much of a distraction, I stopped using it. The head from the wand had gotten loose and the vibrations were the source of all the racket.

I contacted the place where I got the wand and was told it was still under warantee and all I had to do was send it back to the wholesaler for a replacement. (that is NOT where I got the wand in the first place). I was to include a note saying what was wrong with the wand in the package. I sent the wand back and waited a month. Still no wand. I called the wholesaler/repair shop and was told that there was a hold up because the "boss" had to look at the wand.

I was told that, technically, since I used an attachment for the wand, that they didn't have to replace it. It turns out that the attachments are too heavy and tend to place undue stress on the head and neck of the wand's vibrating head. I asked why they sold the attachments, then, and was told that Hitachi itself does not sell the attachments and another company does. I was also told that the Hitachi name is being used without their permission, and a court case is in the works.

The woman on the phone told me that if I did use attachments, I needed to place a bit of lube on the inside before I put them on the wand so they went on and came off, more easily, reducing stress on the neck of the wand. Oh, and they ARE sending me a new wand, even though they didn't have to.

A week ago, I got another wand from the original vendor because I was sick of waiting for the replacement to come from the wholesaler. I have only used it a few times, and already, it's making some weird noises. :mad

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well that's interesting. I guess one lesson here is that if you run into problems, to not mention the use of attachments.

I do agree with the lube though. The G-Wiz attachment sure suctioned itself on tight to ours. I can see how this would stress it.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just make sure the lube is water based.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

Oh yeah? Incompatibility of materials with silicone lube?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Not sure, I'm just relaying what the woman at Hitachi told me. Funny aside here, I ended up having about a 15 minute conversation with the woman. We laughed our asses off and compared wand stories. :lol

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

CL...I think you need to let go of these less-than-industrial-strength toys, and go get a real pleasure machine...one of these ought to be rugged enough that even you can't break it:

www dot fucking machines dot com

Would you prefer pneumatic or electric? :D

BD

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Are you offering to buy me one, love? :brow

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I don't think they sell 'em...I'd have to build it...custom-fitted of course.

9. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

GEEZ!!!!! Just break down and ride a jack hammer..lol