At work Arousement

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Frankie, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Frankie

Frankie New Member

Ladies you have been at work and all of sudden your panties become wet? maybe you were thinking about some dick you had the night before or you are just horny.

What do you do to overcome that? have you ever masturbate at work? or do you call you other half to come and break you off at lunchtime?

for me i find myself with a woody everyday at my desk. kind of hard to hide so i have sit there till it goes down lol

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have been on maternity leave for 10 1/2 years now, but I still remember what it was like to get horny at work. I worked at a horse farm, so there was no desk to hide behind, but I lived on the premises. I would run home, rub out a quickie, then go back to work. One time though, I rubbed one out at work, in front of my boss. It's a story I've posted here before, so I won't go into it now, but I will say it was one of my top 10 naughtiest stunts, ever. :dgrin

3. Frankie

Frankie New Member

nice

there has lots of time at work where i went to the restroom and relieved myself.

i have masturbated at my desk before before everyone got to work

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been known to cyber with some fellas at their jobs. I just love it when I get them so worked up, they just yank it right there. :dgrin

5. igor

Gold Member

I can't believe it! GASP! You, of all people, would do such a thing??? :phat

6. Frankie

Frankie New Member

feel free to add me to that list

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

You are in luck, it just so happens I am taking applications to fill the late morning 'til noon time slot.

You will need to fill out an application and send it, along with a 8 x 10 glossy of your manly bits, to my PM box before the interview can be set up.

I will also need a signed permission slip from your SO and a liability waiver signed and dated by you and two witnesses.

Oh, and I don't think that "arousement" is a real word. I tried to find it in a few dictionaries and could not. Try "arousal" next time. LOL!

8. Frankie

Frankie New Member

that is a whole lot lmaooooo

i might be able to accomplish a couple of those taks

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

You might want to brush up on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar before you fill out your app. ;)

10. Frankie

Frankie New Member

i will mos def i mean i will get right on that

11. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I was bored at work one day, i worked in the office above a big factory and i was the only one upstairs at the time because they were having a meeting downstairs. I had my phone on my lap and was texting a friend to pass the time while still hiding my phone in case anyone came up. It was on vibrate and before i knew it i was so horny i started ringing myself and getting wetter and wetter before i came right there and then, phone up my skirt resting against my panties on my clit.

12. Frankie

Frankie New Member

Simply beautiful :bow

13. igor

Gold Member

Yeah - Reach out and touch someone! :lol

14. Poky

Poky Banned

I don't have the problem of being aroused at work. Seeing as how I'm straight, being around over 1000 male inmates (scumbags) does absolutely nothing for me!! As a Sgt (supervisor), I'm way to busy most of the time doing other supervisors jobs and trying to get my own stuff done at the same time to think of anything that would get me aroused. However, there are the down times when I'm always thinking about my SO and I always will. It helps keep my mind off the morons that wear orange.

And yes, I know the question was put towards the ladies, but I just had to put my 2 cents worth in :lol

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oh, I haven gotten worked up and gotten off a time or two at work, but no one else was here. :)

16. Golfsmker

Golfsmker New Member

I work in an office with about 75 other people mostly women. My desk is abiut 5 feet from the womens bathroom which is one person restroom. I see each girl go in and since there's no fan i can hear them pee. It gets to be a turn on with the hot girls. I have rubbed one out a few times while hearing them. I know a few girls know I do it, one said shed liked the smell.

There has been a few times i thought this girl plays while in there. When she comes out she stops at my desk and talks or asks for a pen and I know her smell.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

Your keen sense of hearing and smell, coupled with your ability to produce spooge that is pleasing to the nostrils astounds me!

Now, answer me this... Did you have your super powers before you started perving at the women's room or did they develop over time? Another question... How long did it take for you to disable the fan in the restroom?

18. Mittimer

Gold Member

Cowboy Lover....

<3

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

I want you to pay close attention to CL. It's very important for your development.:D

20. aznqtlizzy

aznqtlizzy New Member

I get aroused at work all the time. I usually go to the bathroom and masturbate, but I'll always be sure to send my husband a pic so it gets him aroused as well. If i'm horny, he should be too!