At what age sexual desire of woman found at extreme

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 18+, May 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 18+

18+ New Member

At what age sexual desire of woman found at extreme?

Someone has answered me when a woman's age falls between 30 to 35.
    Pease give me the right answer.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

I have heard that it's in the mid 30s for a lot of women but my wife is 51 and her's hit a high at 49 and hasn't gone down at all. Why do you ask 18+?

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think it's a little different for everyone. However, I'm in my 30s now and much hornier than I ever was in my 20s, so I guess that means I've reached some kind of sexual peak. :brow

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Biologically speaking, I think mid-30s is considered the peak for women, but it really varies with each person depending on a number of circumstances -- health, hormone fluctuations, stress levels, partner, etc. For men it's supposed to be late teens, but for me it was late 40s-early 50s. :ugh It's definately on the downhill slope for me now, but as long as it lasts for another 40 years I won't complain too much.

5. pussycat69

Gold Member

I think once a woman hits 30-ish.

6. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

i'm 32 and my sex drive has taken a severe CRASH in the last year or so. so i guess i totally defy the 30's era of libido in women. but then again, i was pregnant from april til january, and now i have a 5-month-old. i can't say i'm too tired or pressed for time though; my baby lets me get plenty of sleep and time to do things. i just rarely feel horny at all. i can have an orgasm with hubby or masturbating, but i really have to focus. it's nothing like in my teens and 20's, when just a kiss could make me practically explode.

and here's one thing they don't tell you about breastfeeding: besides ruining their shape, it has ruined my pleasure of nipple stimulation. even though i stopped bf/ing a couple months ago, they still feel so sensitive i can't stand to have them touched. they used to be like two additional clitori, now they're like wounds. maybe it will go back to normal with time, i don't know.

7. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

For women especially, there are many factors that alter the biological tendency to reach a peak in their 30s. As Gurlcat mentions, childbirth affects it by altering your hormones. Birth control pills alter it and have long term effects. Our society's long overdue recognition of depression and the drugs (Prozac, etc.) as well as the concern about breast cancer and resulting hormone replacement therapies. I don't think there are many women that get the chance to determine when they "peak" naturally.

I'm hardly an expert on the subject of female sexuality (this forum is certainly enlightening at least) and my only knowledge is from women that feel free enough to talk about their experiences and desires. By and large, those women seem to be even older than 30s, often in their late 40s and through their 50s. Therefore, I may be confusing candidness with increased sexuality.

I hope you get some good insights from your question.

8. anonging

anonging New Member

a woman's sexual peak is around 32-33. give or take a couple of years. it is very different for me, comparing it to my 20s.
    different as in better !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.