[Ask a Guy] At the Brink of Orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Aug 17, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

One of the things I love to do to my wife is to balance her right at the brink of orgasm, and keep her there for a long time, just going over a little bit several times, before letting her let go over completely. She loves this and wants to do this to me, but I've tried doing it to myself by moving in and out of her pussy very slowly and trying to creep up to the brink. Unfortunately, once things start moving inside me, there's no slowing it down unless I stop. I can't get right to the brink and hold it there, and I cum.

Are there any guys here who can stay at the brink for any length of time without having a climax? I need to know if this is possible, or am I wishing for too much?

2. CosmicEye

Gold Member

It can be done but for me I have to stop completely. Even just alittle movement can set it off. To me its more of a masterbation thing. But, if you get it right, its very rewarding

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I know. Even if she gets it perfectly I don't think I will even approach the level and duration of pleasure I'm able to give her that way. Such is life.

#3 pbs, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  4. Godiva

Godiva Member

i once got my boyfriend on the brink and orgasming for way too long. It was a fluke though i think its tantric, being relaxed, touched all over and slow, breathing kind of thing.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Way too long? Please explain.