[Ask a Girl] Ass rimming

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sexyaussie, Nov 1, 2008.

1. sexyaussie

sexyaussie New Member

Girls,

Do u like getting your ass licked and if so do u remember your first time and what u thought??
    When I'm going down on my gf I like to rim her ass, whilst eating her pussy, however Im not sure if she enjoys it or wants me to.

2. bsxy420

Gold Member

thats the one thing i do like {dealing with that general area anyhow}... and yes i remember the first time, he was quite drunk and as hes eating my out he stops and says i wanna lick your ass...i was a little shocked at first. and i told him to go ahead.. it was a little strange but felt good. hes been doing it ever since.

3. strathmore

strathmore New Member

The anal region is full of sensitive nerve endings just begging for attention. However, cleanliness is even more of a issue with analingus than with traditional oral sex due to the presence of many bacteria. Make sure the area is cleaned with soap and water, even cleaning up into the rectum with a soapy finger.
    I know the question was directed at the gals, but as a guy who has experienced rimming let me add: Two lady friends of mine enjoy giving rimjobs. When each started on me, I felt a very different but enjoyable sensation for a couple of minutes, but then as they continued I found myself losing interest and wanting to do other things. Just one guys experience...
    On the giving side, I often slide the tip of my tongue over and around the anus a couple of times while tending to the labia and perineum, and I nearly always blow hot breath onto the anus from close range (which I also enjoy receiving). But I've never been a real 'salad tosser'.

4. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

I'm with strathmore on this, as when using our edible lube and massage oils, I'll dance my tounge over it, but never insert it. She doesn't enjoy the rimming any more than fingering, so no need here.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Cleanliness is definitely a concern, but a former member recommended placing a sheet of plastic wrap over the area before commencing the licking.

6. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

I do. My first time he didn't really ask. He was eating me out then just grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders to lift me up and started licking my ass. Shocking but it felt amazing.

7. albere

albere New Member

I find to give a fantastic turn on, (Provided its clean), but not all the time.

8. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Hubby uses this technique on me when he does. He is all about the "cleanliness" factor but he has also used a cut open zip lock bag and licked and sucked on my asshole. it is wild. It is like a finger back there but also different. Not into it every time but nice once in a while.

Oh, am I selfish to say I am a receiver in that department and not a giver! Sorry! :) :) :)

V

9. Mr Johnson

Mr Johnson New Member

I love to do it, but she hasn't done it to me yet.

10. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

My bf first did it to me a few months ago, and i like it. It doesn't get me off or anything.. but it's good foreplay. He loves burying his face in my ass. Id say that it kind of tickles, but also can be arousing. We only do it if i've just showered and havent gone to the bathroom since to keep it sanitary.

11. sarahandnick

sarahandnick New Member

yeah my mrs likes it, but we'd never do it if she wasn't clean first. And it turns me on like hell, i never realised before. But was drunk and real horny one time and now it happens alot.

Its a good way to get her in the mood for more anal attention

12. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

My ex used to do it to me a lot...but it was only okay, didn't drive me wild.

13. blondyboy

blondyboy New Member

No i don't like it. Head is the best for me.

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

WARNING! Do NOT use Press N' Seal!

I used it on hubby once. I used a sheet of the wrap on his ass before I rimmed him. He loved it so much emptied his gonads into my mouth in record time. After that, I pulled off the sheet and ripped out a few of his arse hairs and vowed to remember to use different cling wrap the next time.

Actually, it went pretty well, besides the surprise Brazillian. I wrote a story about it called "Press N' Seal N' Wow!" and posted it here on SF.
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=19097&highlight=Seal&page=2