Ass Play?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by LuciousLover, Aug 21, 2007.

1. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I enjoy a lot of ass play during sex...my gf thinks it's an obsession. For example I love to have her stick a finger ot two up my ass while she's sucking me....she'll do it for a minute, but I like to keep it there for as long as possible...I even wouldn't mind if she penetrates me with a dildo.....strpon or otherwise....she's freaked out by that and says it does nothing for her ands makes her suspect I might be gay...but I'm absoultely not!! Definitely bisexual, but not gay!!
  2. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

I love ass play and my wife get more turned on than me when she plays with my ass. She's put her fingers and a dildo in there, and we're looking into getting a strap-on real soon.

3. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

good for you Sir!!
  4. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

We are in the same boat there LL, I like ass play as well, however my SO thinks I may be gay, bi but not gay and not really even bi I usually just have a thing for ladyboys, but any way I love a lot of things about anal however it requires a lot of respect.

What I am getting at is I understand your pain man
  5. Bluesy

Bluesy Gold Member

You seem like a more submissive type of person in the bedroom...and some women need a macho, dominant kind of guy. So there's kind of a sexual incompatibility thing going on there. It is quite possible that she'll get over her anal play=gay association in time. I have to say that even though I'm into anal play, I don't think I could ever use my finger :ugh That's a little too up-close-and-personal for me. Maybe she'd rather use an anal vibe on you? There are plenty of masculine-looking anal toys on the market, and perhaps she wouldn't mind using one. :shrug
  6. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    Maybe the trouble is the anus is thought to be dirty by many, and the whole concept of anal play is just too much. It wasn't until I explored sex outside Western culture was I introduced to anal play by girls who absolutely adored both giving and receiving. Certainly, anal play is very common with Asian girls, who generally have an enlightened view of sex (which I put down to the two teachings of Buddha). Christianity, on the other hand, is anti-sex, and was much worse in decades past. After all, we are still victims of Christian views on sex, it permeates throughout Western society.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

LusciousLover, many men enjoy anal play on themselves. It certainly has nothing to do with being gay, bi, or straight. It stimulates the prostate gland, which is a HUGE turn-on for men of all sexual-orientations.

Make sure you are very aware of your own personal hygiene before attempting to get your girl to 'help'. But like Bluesy said, you two may simply be on different planes when it comes to some of the 'kinkier' things.
  8. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

yeah Rose, I wish she were more open-minded and free expressing her (and my) sexuality!!
  9. Dreama

Dreama Gold Member

Some people are intimidated by what they don't understand. This is just as true sexually as anything else....Good luck to you. :)
  10. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

Perhaps you could research sex outside of the Western culture and show this to your SO? Maybe seeing that a will help convince her that you aren't gay? Learning is always a good thing.
  11. korax82

korax82 New Member

12. gabriela

gabriela New Member

I don't think it's an obsession, as described above. I do this for my bf all the time and he loves it, especially if I continue it until he cums. (I like it when he does the same to me.)

Now this may rise to the level of obsession. A strapon crosses the line for me. That sounds like you'd prefer a man.