asking women and men solo self suckling

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by boringsafetyguy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. boringsafetyguy

boringsafetyguy New Member

Another thread asks guys if seeing a woman sucking her own tits is a turn on.
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=13881

But I'm asking:
    Do women ever like doing it in a non-exhibitionist way? Just when they're alone and bored? How exciting is it compared to just running your hands over them?
    And to be even handed, do guys ever try to suck their own tits? Sexy question for the plumper fellas.

Oh jeez, this is always too interesting. So I'll ask another. How exciting is just running your hands over them? Guys and girls.

Being a repressed boring safety guy, I never do. Partly also 'cause I can't get into ambiguous hermaphroditic fantasies. I'm already a fairly feminine type of guy so it just robs me of any excitement and turns into an intellectual exercise when I've tried.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know if I'm odd or not, but me touching, licking, or pinching my own breasts is sorta ho-hum. When someone else does it, I go through the roof.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've got sensitive nipples when my wife caresses them, but touching them myself does nothing.

4. herpob

herpob Member

I do! Hard to reach some days though depends on how bouncy they are, if they are to perky then they are to resilient and cant reach the easily. Other days they are more relaxed, looser and the nipples puff out more so I can and it does feel nice. Love to tweak them, twist and pinch them. I do it by myself when dressing, bathing, and on occasion just pull the out and go for it sucking them I usually wind up masturbating with a finger or a toy if that happens. I really love to suck my breasts when I am backing up to and doing a wall toy. My fav is to set up mirrors or video so I can see all the action I am doing to myself.

5. bigmanwithpbgun

bigmanwithpbgun New Member

I cant suck my own nipples, but I would if I could.

6. babydoll88

babydoll88 New Member

Me doing anything to myself doesnt turn me on =/
    something about someone else...i just cant rile myself up! =(