Asking her if we can wax eachother

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Maddox, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Hello, all. I was going to ask my best friend if she could wax me and I could possibly wax her. We were talking about waxing about a month ago and she said "I'd do it for you" but I'm not sure if she was joking or not. I'm going to ask her soon...

By the way, we're best friends and I'm pretty sure she still has a crush on me, but she still has a boyfriend (who I also know) but she wouldn't tell him she did this for me. It's nothing sexual...

I just tried it and I simply cannot bring myself to pull the strip off my pubes, it was hard enough testing it out on my leg. But it didn't feel too bad there, I'm just a wimp. So I need an extra set of hands I can't control :D There's a little spot I managed to wax and I must say, it feels really sexy.

Thanks for any advice :)

2. Maddox

Maddox New Member

One more thing (didn't let me edit to add this): What do you think some limits I should set if we do this to each other? She has a boyfriend so obviously I don't want to be more touchy than I need to be, and I'll try to keep myself under control when she touches me :D

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

DUDE! From what I've heard, pube waxing is a job best left to the professionals. Just go to a salon.

4. Maddox

Maddox New Member

I don't think it would be too bad unless I try and go for my balls or butt, which are fine spots to just shave. The little spot I waxed off my pubic region didn't hurt bad. I used the Veet Wax Strips, by the way. Anyone know how long you have to warm them up in your hands prior to use?

EDIT: Wait, I just saw that its best to use "hard wax" for pubic hair, and "soft wax" (what I have, I guess) for everything else. Damn...http://www.joanelloyd.com/fbgenwax.htm

EDIT AGAIN: Do you know if it's normal to get a rub-on anesthetic or something when waxing, just to dull the pain?

#4 Maddox, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2007
  5. Maddox

Maddox New Member

Man, no one has an advice? Sucks for me, I guess....
    *tear*

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I dont know
    she shouldnt keep things from her boyfriend...
    Its usually when relastionships start breaking down
    what happens if you do get sexual
    even tho being wax may not put u in the mood lol

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

I have to agree with Animularisen. If it's nothing sexual, why can't she tell her bf? Plain and simple, she would be doing something she shouldn't. If you feel comfortable being a party to that...

8. Maddox

Maddox New Member

She could tell him if he wanted and I'd pay her and not wax her if that's what made it okay with him. I just don't think she'd tell him, maybe I'm wrong...

9. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

Um... yeah... this is all a little wierd lol... And yes, DO go to a professional:) Your friend may very well have been joking...

10. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

This is the bit that concerns me. It seems like you think she is interested in you and that you are maybe hoping for something too, even if you do say its not sexual. I'd say leave the waxing to the professionals because in this situation it may just end up complicating your relationship with this woman.

11. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

i've waxed myself in the past, naaastttyyy. leave it to the professionals IMO

12. cook74

Gold Member

Why don't you get her boyfriend to wax your most sensitive parts, that would put everyone at ease :dgrin

13. Maddox

Maddox New Member

You're right guys, maybe I shouldn't ask her. I'll have to buck up, get some orajel and good quality wax and go it alone (I don't know of any placed that do Pro waxing in Key West)

14. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

In all my years I had sex with hundreds of women and quite a few men. Relatives and when I was a boy animals. The only one I regret today was once when I screwed around with a friends wife. I say don't do it. It is something that sounds like a plan that I'm not sure you are aware of.:ugh