Asking 4 Sex a turn off to woman

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by gettingitin, Sep 23, 2011.

1. gettingitin

gettingitin New Member

Is asking for sex a turnoff to woman? I sometimes get bored and just be watching the game and might come at my woman wanting sex or she on her time and i ask for Oral and she just takes it so personal. The other day i made a comment about oral sex not asking for it and she just blew up at me saying she aint going to never do it again. And then she accused me of being addicted to it when she only have done it 3 or 4 times not a exact count and we've been together for 3 months now.

Im just saying sometimes as men we want sex and sometimes we want to just sit back and get Oral..

2. dukefan

dukefan New Member

My personal rule is to never ever ask for oral, and seems hokey to me to ask for either. I figure she knows I'm always ready for it and asking just seems weird to me.

3. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Could also be in the way you ask...

However, if you've only been together for 3 months and she said she isn't going to do it again, then maybe it's time to end the relationship.

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sure, if she doesn't care about you. Any woman with a brain knows that sex is important to guys, and if you do things for her, it's only fair for her to reciprocate. Relationships are about compromise, and love is about giving. Doesn't sound like either of these applies.

5. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

You can't just ask her for it, and expect her to immediately be on your dick. If you think that's how it works, then there's a bigger problem. If you warm her up first, I think she'll be more likely to do it. Go up to her and kiss her, be sweet. Turn her on. Then maybe, if it's heating up, say "Hey do you mind?" or something along those lines. If she does, you get what you want, if she doesn't, she may just need more time, or she may just not be in the mood for it. As for her saying she'll never do it again, I wouldn't count on it. She was probably just angry and sensitive. She'll come around. I do not suggest breaking up with her over sex, especially after only three months. That's a douchebag teenager move, and you don't strike me as a teenager. Just give her some time. Also, think about it. How many times have you given her oral? Does it equal the times she's given it to you? That might also be a factor.