Ask me(an 18 year old guy) any question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by chronic911, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronic911

chronic911 New Member

This thread is basiclly for people who are curious about others, mainly me. Ask me any question, i mean any and i will truthfully anwser all of them. I've done almost everything sexually, i look forward to all your questions, lol i jus noticed my age is wrong in my avy, i signed up quick and jus put a lot of random info... ignore that lol

2. Hero0fDaHouse

Hero0fDaHouse New Member

why does your age say 26?

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

ecause he suposedly made a mistake when joining the forum....hmmmm..

4. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Hey chronic,
    If you fucked up registering, how many wrong answers will you be giving our questions?:lol

5. happy

happy Banned

whats up with this "ask me anything" threads

6. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

18 and done everything.

Sounds familiar

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

yeah it does sound familure...ahh well i guess we better all start this type of thread off huh..

8. equinox

equinox New Member

Haha! The bluntness is hysterical.

9. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Ryan's chat bot will also answer any question you have. Just might not be the answer you're looking for :lol

10. thegirl11

thegirl11 New Member

mmm, play nice boys and girls :)

i don't even understand the point of these...

11. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

We are playing nice....
    and tbh i have no idea....mind you i did do a post like this in another forum...but there was only me and 2 females in that place..
    sometimes these are done for fun, and also a bit like a truth or dare type thing
    But this kind of thing would be a great ice breaker at a party with equal amounts of males and females hehehe

12. Mario

Mario New Member

if i keep digging and digging, will i reach china?

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

can i answer that one ....no because you would need to be able to withstand tempreatures that nothing on this planet can withstand ....you would melt before you got anywhere really hehehe

14. equinox

equinox New Member

There are 100 prisoners in solitary cells. There's a central living room with one light bulb; this bulb is initially off. No prisoner can see the light bulb from his or her own cell. Everyday, the warden picks a prisoner equally at random, and that prisoner visits the living room. While there, the prisoner can toggle the bulb if he or she wishes. Also, the prisoner has the option of asserting that all 100 prisoners have been to the living room by now. If this assertion is false, all 100 prisoners are shot. However, if it is indeed true, all prisoners are set free and inducted into MENSA, since the world could always use more smart people. Thus, the assertion should only be made if the prisoner is 100% certain of its validity. The prisoners are allowed to get together one night in the courtyard, to discuss a plan. What plan should they agree on, so that eventually, someone will make a correct assertion?

You're seeking an optimal solution.

15. austintx

austintx New Member

Optimal Solution

The first prisoner leaves the light switch off. For the duration of the game, the first prisoner will always leave the light switch as is. When a different prisoner enters the room he will turn it on. For the duration of the game this prisoner along with the first prisoner will leave the light switch as is. The newest prisoner, different from the first two, is designated the counter. His job is simply to turn off the light switch everytime the light is on. Upon entering, he realizes that there have been two prisoners who have been inside the room. This prisoner will work cooperatively with his fellow prisoners as follows:
    If it is the first time a prisoner enters the room the prisoner will turn the light on. Otherwise the prisoner will do nothing. (So the second time a prisoner enters the room he does nothing). Everytime the Counter Prisoner sees the light bulb on, he realizes a new prisoner has entered the room (then switches the light off). There is, however, one catch. In the case where two prisoners enter the room before the Counter prisoner and neither of the prisoners have entered the room before, we say the first prisoner turns on the light switch while the latter prisoner does nothing. That is, a new prisoner shall only turn on the light if the light was off to begin with.
    Following this method, the Counter prisoner can count to 100. Once he is chosen he calls out. No complicated math needed, just pure logic.

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Do you like sardines?

And have you ever had sex with one...or two?

:)

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Optimal solution
    Google the question and the answer as you 2 did .

http://www.cut-the-knot.org/Probability/LightBulbs.shtml

18. equinox

equinox New Member

Copy/pasted from here: http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=30021
    This was meant to be an exercise in critical thinking, not googling. Maybe it's because I'm a mathematician, but I can't understand why someone would find a difficult riddle and immediately seek out the answer without trying to solve it. Where's the fun in that? By the way, that is a solution, but it isn't at all optimal.

I googled the question to save myself the effort of typing out the entire thing and risking not including important information. Googling the answer is an altogether different thing.

As for this threads initial purpose, I don't think he'll be answering any more questions, as he appears to be banned.

19. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Just wondering how can you tell someones banned ?

another riddle ( cant remember it properly at all been a long time since i heard it )
    theres one about a prisoner in a castle 2 doors a gaurd at each door, one guard always lies , the other always tells the truth, now one door leads to your freedom, the other to your iminant death....you are naked nothing on you ( the gaurds are armed ) you have one question and only one question to ask ( to find out which is the correct door to leave by....( you can only ask the question to one guard....

what would your question be and why ?

20. Bella

Gold Member

Can you drink a shot of Quervo, chew bubble gum & walk a straight line...
    all at the same time? :rofl
    ~Bella

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.