ask a question/answer a question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by schwa'd, Dec 15, 2006.

1. opnm1nd

Gold Member

The thing i don't like about plugs is if you ever decided you didn't want them anymore, then what? I know that sounds hypocritical considering tattoos are forever but as much as i hate to admit it i really think it's a generation thing. I don't get plugs the same way the generation before me doesn't get body piercing and tats. In other words I'm getting old. Lol

Well this is tricky. Sexy can be at different levels. For example a man holding a baby and playing with it is sexy to me on a heart and mind level. If you're talking strictly physical and body level, when a man pulls my hair and becomes forceful with me I go from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds flat. I think it's because it makes me feel as though he's SO turned on by me that he can no longer control himself. (Disclaimer: that's only sexy when a man I'm in a relationship with does it. If a stranger walked up and tried it he'd get throat punched and possibly lose a testicle) lol

Same question regarding women

JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Fair point on plugs/gauging. My reasons are vastly different from most peoples. (Looooonnnng explanation: I'll spare you)

Personally, I'd say the sexiest thing a woman can do is express desire/passion towards and for me. An "okay" woman who is totally into me is infinitely more attractive/sexy than a "hot" woman who is indifferent. Strictly physical - seeing her touch herself and get herself "ready for me" would be the sexiest. Which, I suppose, pretty much comes back to that first point - desire/passion for me.

Is it better (when seeking a lasting romantic relationship) to become friends first or just jump in on a romantic relationship?

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I think this day in age, you learn more about a person long before you even meet them. With the internet and text, ppl give more info then they do face to face. So I guess the answer would be yes. Lol

Have you ever had an online friendship and was disappointed when you finally met face to face?

opnm1nd likes this.
  4. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

I've never met anyone i know solely online face to face

How long could you go in a relationship without sex?

5. opnm1nd

Gold Member

After sex had already taken place? It would depend on the reason for abstaining and how established the relationship was.
    If you mean how long could i wait before having sex with someone new that i was seeing and wanted to continue see. NOT LONG. I'm not going to choose something off the menu and then sit there looking at it and not eat it. Ha

At what age do you consider a man to be in his prime and what age for a woman. Not just sexually but life in general

#6245 opnm1nd, May 6, 2014
    Last edited: May 6, 2014
    JonJo likes this.
  6. JonJo

Gold Member

Man: 35 > 55 (bang, bang, shoots self in foot)
    Woman: 35 > ..................

How many devices do you own capable accessing internet?

7. opnm1nd

Gold Member

That I OWN, 3. Two phones and a tablet.
    I have a laptop assigned to me by my work that i can bring home if need be.

Who was the first celebrity that you can recall having a crush on when you were young?

8. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Jenny McCarthy back her day when she was on MTV and all that?

Internet streaming services or XM satellite service for car/mobile listening?

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I use Pandora, Google Music, and Sony Music Unlimited - depending on what I'm looking for, if it'll just be background noise, and so on...

Does anyone ever react with anything other than by being incredulous and/or claiming a man is joking when he says that he has a large penis?

10. pleasureprobe

pleasureprobe Active Member

I wouldn't say so. Maybe pity if it sounds like that's all he has to be proud of or thinks having a large penis is the be all and end all.

Do you always know when your being hit on or flirted with?

11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Always? Nah, more like never. :)

Do you have a limit with "how far you will go" on a first date?

12. JonJo

Gold Member

Yes ........... I don't want a date that is 'easy', if she's 'easy' with me she's probably been 'easy' with others. Plus I egotistically enjoy the 'chase' and hopefully the 'seduction'. Where's the fun in catching a rabbit (or pussy) that don't run?
    I never want 'just sex' from any date, first or otherwise.

How many dates would you consider an indication of your charms before she 'gives in' ?

13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    For me it is more a question of quality/quantity of time - not the number of dates... Maybe that's just me. :p

Do you have to buy all things New or is buying from thrift or secondhand stores acceptable?

14. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I buy new because I like new things knowing I'm the original owner and to keep things in good condition and track it's maintenance/quality like when it comes to tools, furniture, etc.

Do you think the American Dream is dead?

15. JonJo

Gold Member

Yes ... it was a self perpetuating dream anyway .... and now you've had a 'rude' awakening.

How often do you clean your old emails out ?

16. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Once a week.

What is the best way to listen to music? Records, tapes, CDs............................................

17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Depends on the music in question. Older music feels more "authentic" when on vinyl, but the digital remasters often bring out parts you'd miss otherwise. Then you have stuff that is digitally produced music (techno, electronica, etc) so it makes sense to listen to it in digital format... For me it's "to each his own," but I have copies of most of my music on more or less every available medium. And for general listening just out of ease of access I usually just listen to purely digital copies.

Have you ever seen a music group you absolutely loved live and from that event on been unable to listen to them because they put on a horrid live show?

18. sandwich

Gold Member

Sort of....I have always liked (your question referenced love) the Smashing Pumpkins. I saw them live last year at a rock fest, and they were really really bad. Now I don't care to listen to them at all (sorry Billy).

What have you worn to a rock fest or any music fest for that matter? If you've never been, what would you wear?

19. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a serious critic of concert attire. There are lots of rules for not being a Concert Douchebag... Typically I stick to a plain black t-shirt, jeans, and combat boots. If it's an outdoor summer all-day sort of thing then I'll swap for black sleeveless shirt, cargo shorts, and my PF Flyers. (That's answering with a rock show in mind - I'd alter accordingly for different types of fests/shows/etc)

Have you ever screamed and gotten hysterical while watching a horror movie?

20. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Only hysterical laughter.

Have you ever been a road trip? If so to where and what did you do?