[Ask a Girl] [Ask a Guy]Sustained Orgasms

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SWGirl, Nov 2, 2010.

1. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

It's happened to me before, and just happened to me last night. I had brunch with my friend this morning (quite a sexually-experienced friend) and told her about it. She said she's never experienced or heard of anyone experiencing it. So here I go to ask all you lovely people about it.

The orgasms I usually have are very intense. They usually take 5 minutes or so of steady stimulation and I'm well on my way. If he really does it right, I'll have an orgasm so intense that I can't think or talk for several moments, and sometimes the feelings are so intense that I start to cry. I'm not sad or hurt, but several times I've let out a few sobs. It's not flattering:D but I think I'd have to be crazy to be embarrassed about it. These usually come after I've already orgasmed a couple of times, and has always happened when he's entering me from behind. I "ball up" a little bit and I always tell him to go as hard and as fast as he can. It's a mix of intense pleasure and a little pain, and the end result is primal and explosive.

When I have these orgasms, if he keeps going as fast and as hard as he can, I seem to cum as long as he's still going. If I feel like I'm about to have one, I'll yell at him to "Fuck me through it," and he'll go as hard as he can until he comes too. It usually doesn't take too long as we've usually been having sex for a while, but last night I had already given him a blow job, and one earlier in the day, so he was raring to go and kept up for what felt like 2 or 3 minutes. It's hard to explain, but I can't really even remember what happened during that time. I just remember having the feelings of that incredible orgasm for the entire length of it. I was aware I was screaming and I know where we were, but everything else is a fog.

Afterwards, I usually can't speak or move or do much of anything besides let my legs spasm and catch my breath. My teeth usually chatter for a while too.

I haven't talked to any other girls who this happens to and I'm kind of surprised considering the number of people I've tried talking to about it. So ladies, has anything like this ever happened to you? Guys, has anything like this ever happened to your ladies? What's the most intense orgasm you experience and how long does it sustain for?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

Um..ah err.....whew. Thats all I got ! Lol.....

3. Michellesoldman

Michellesoldman New Member

Ah HA! Michelle isn't alone either. Let me explain that....lol.

I have seen my girl Michelle do this a number of times, but she's the ONLY one it's ever happened to in my life. It usually only happens to her when I'm giving her slow relaxed oral. I've learned how to make it happen, but she usually stops me just short of her really ramping up because she says it's usually just too intense.

With Michelle:

I slowly begin oral by avoiding her clit all together. I slowly ease up and down each thigh planting kisses, blowing cool air, and giving very subtle little flicks with my tongue. After a couple of minutes of that, and her breathing being noticeably heavy, I move to her labia. Again, Ill kiss, lick, (no blowing air) and Ill begin to suck on her labia. I move all around her va-jay-jay :)D) still avoiding her clit. Once she's drizzling pre-cum, I'll move back to her thighs one more time to let the anticipation build a little more. Then I'll try to surprise her by jumping right into working her clit. When I do that, she'll buck her hips up really high as if she was going to cum, but doesn't. I don't actually stay on her clit though. And I think that's KEY with her. I eat it all....lol. Once her clit has gotten a decent amount of stimulation, I'll tongue-fuck her for a couple of minutes until my tongue feels like it's going to fall off, then back to making my rounds on the rest of her va-jay-jay. About 15 minutes is all she can stand, then sh starts throwing her hips everywhere to the point that I feel like I'm in a rodeo trying to hang on. Within a minute of her hips getting wild she's cumming HARD and begging me to stop. I usually go until I just can't hang on anymore and when I stop, she starts crying.

I was wigged out the first time. I felt soooooo bad because here I thought I was doing great! Well, after talking to her about it, she said it WAS great. So great her emotions were overwhelmed and that's why she cried. Of course her telling me that no one has ever taken her there before put a smile back on my face. I dind't quite beat my chest caveman-style, but I thought about it....lol.

So yeah SWGirl, it's happened here too. And what an experience it is.....

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am jealous! lol

Don't get me wrong I love it when I climax.. but this type of orgasm you speak of.. damn! I would love to experience an orgasm so intense!

Do you also play with your clit while he's fucking you from behind? because that is a combination for a great orgasm.

Maybe he's just hitting the perfect spot or something?

5. Meee

Gold Member

I wanted to know how long my orgasms lasted, but we kept forgetting to time them. When we finally did, we found out that they last 35 seconds, give or take about 5 seconds.

If I haven't had an orgasm for a while, my orgasms will be more intense and just a little longer. Maybe 45 seconds.

But what you said about "fuck me through it" definitely sounds familiar to me. Sometimes if the timing is just right, and the rhythm of what he's doing is just right, and he keeps doing it as I'm cumming, I can have a very intense and jerky orgasm for a longer time than usual. About a minute to a minute and a half. Then the stimulation doesn't seem to do anything anymore, so I say (or gasp) "ok, ok, ok" and he winds down.

6. blondi

blondi Member

this happens to me all the time, and now that i think about it, i think its always from behind for me too. it takes a really long time for me to come, but if my guy can hold out that long they end up like what you're decribing. I've never found out how long they last though because he always has to stop before that...*shrug* youre a lucky girl ;) count your blessings

7. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Finally I don't feel alone! :)

It's not something that happens ALL the time. I think it would be really hard on my body if it did. My abs and lower back are usually sore the next day. But when it does happen... Oh my god. lol

I recently went to my doctor and she told me I had acid-reflux (duh) but I've been treating minor heartburn by keeping a liter bottle of ice-water on my desk all day and at home. And I have been SUPER hydrated for the last couple of weeks.
    So Tuesday when I had this orgasm, the bed was SOAKED underneath me... so was Steve lol.

So you ladies. If you super-hydrate yourself, at least in my experience as of late, your boobs look a little bigger, sex feels more intense because you're a bit "engorged", and if you squirt, you squirt like crazy. I can't wait to try it again this afternoon:D.

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

This happens to my wife. I feel blessed that at times it gets so intense and long that, in her words, it sends her into a "sexual fog/buzz" for several hours. I call it (with my best Rod Serling imitation) her entering the "orgasm zone". While in this fog she cannot focus on anything that is not sex related, and she have start having orgasm again after seconds of stimulation. It is like she is "drunk" on sex.

Here is an example. Last week we had early morning sex that sent her into the fog/zone. I went to my home office to start working, and soon Bunnie came staggering down, bringing blankets and pillows. She set up a little "nest" by my desk, and spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon there. While I worked She fondled herself, and I would take many breaks to do various things to her, which would give her orgasms. We stopped only because kids where coming home from school, but the fog didn't wear of until that evening. Bunnie says it is a great feeling, the main drawback is that she cannot get anything else done because all she wants to do is cum, and have me do whatever I want to her. When she gets into this state during vacations - fantastic!

9. emperorspartacus

emperorspartacus New Member

I'm a bit jealous of this. My wife usually cums hard for about 30 seconds to a minute. She does her Kegels, so when she comes, she tightens up like a virgin. If I can last through it, she'll cum again maybe 3 minutes later. If we're having a really good romp, sometimes we can get her a third before I lose it.

The down side of this is when we're done, she says she feels "sexed out" and wants to be left alone sexually for a day or two.

10. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Waa?! When I have incredible sex, I'm raring to go for the next 3 or 4 days. Incredible orgasms really only fuel my desire for more incredible orgasms.:D

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i know this thread is pretty old, but it got my attention. once or twice with my ex, she seemed to orgasm for over a minute. i thought she was faking very badly, but she said why would she waste so much time faking, lol. like swgirl, she would tell me to go faster and harder. i guess the harder you do it the longer it lasts. oh and she was on top, not doggy style if you were curious.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have had sustained orgasms and I have multiple orgasms too. This afternoon in fact things were going well and I had about five or six or seven orgasms before I ejaculated. I find the ejaculatory orgasms a little more intense, but it was very hard to get there because everytime I came close I had another orgasm and had to re-build my arousal again! My wife didn't mind, because she was in the mood for a long session.

For men, it takes training to break away from the thrusting - arousal - orgasm and ejaculation cycle and move to something more intense and more satisfying.

13. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Wow! That sounds incredible. With a partner I have cried after a particularly intense orgasm, but it was involuntary. I also have experienced what I call "aftershocks", where my body shakes and jerks a bit, but never anything as intense or strong as what has been described here. I am happy for all of you who experience this with a living person.

Now, with my toys this kind of experience happens every time.....

14. andretti

andretti New Member

I hadn't seen this thread before, not until it recently got bumped.

It is interesting how orgasms can vary so much in intensity and duration, even in the same woman. Besides sexual position, influencing factors seem to include: how long it's been since last climax, the amount of buildup and foreplay involved, and even emotional issues like trust and security. Hormonal cycles probably can have an affect as well.

As to the original question, I've heard about sustained orgasms, and got to watch one first-hand once. I was going down on my wife; she started an orgasm, and it wouldn't stop. She just kept cumming and cumming.

We talked about it for a long time afterward - it wasn't a long chain of individual orgasms, and it wasn't a long buildup to an orgasm - it was one giant climax. Fairly early into it, I glanced at the bedside clock, because I started to get curious about how long it would go on for. It lasted for over 20 minutes!

My wife cums hard and often, but her orgasms typically subside in a few moments. Every once in a while, she'll have some that are perceptibly longer than usual. In this thread, some have mentioned entering from behind - some of her strongest come in the shower when she bends over, and I enter her from behind.

One other note, though. Seems like when my wife "tries" to cum hard, (or I encourage her to do so), her climax is inevitably relatively weak. For her, it appears to be something that must happen on its own; the more she tries to force it, the less likely she is to have one.

15. Godiva

Godiva Member

I thought i was so cool for having a 15 second orgasm, thanks to my own hand, instead of a 4 second one....my bad.
    You ladies are very lucky and should write a hand book!!!
    My bf has these realllly long orgasms that last I'd say a good minute or even up to 2 minutes long. Lucky....lucky man....he practically levitates off the bed!