[Ask a Guy] + [Ask a Girl] - Cervix Finger Stabbing.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Jayce, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I think this applies to both genders in different ways. To explain my story, it's simple. Gf and I were messing around and were usin the hands to get down and dirty. I went to adjust the way I was laying while still continuing to "go at it" and I completely fucked up my stance and ended up going much farther inside than I intended, rendering her in pretty severe pain. She was fine afterwards, no pain while just sitting there or bleeding or anything like that, but MAN what a way to kill the moment! I felt so bad.

Guys - Ever do that?

Girls - Ever have that done to you?

I'm just curious on whether or not anybody else has done this/had it happen to them.

Damn I suck. That was such a mood killer. :(:lol

2. MunaJadida

MunaJadida New Member

I've never had it happen with fingers, but sometimes when he's fucking me, he'll go too deep and bang my cervix. NOT fun. All we do is adjust the position and we're good.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I've had the breath knocked out of me before because during sex I got my cervix stabbed, which sucked-but it was an accident, and after some adjustments, things were great!

4. Jayce

Gold Member

I must have caused that poor cervix to go unconscious because this poor girl was in some intense pain for a few moments. She was fine afterwards, but she definitely was out of commission for that night. With each touch she was just like, ow, shit, okay, I can't do this, just let me lay here for a minute.

Kept tryin.
    No dice.

I felt so bad. :(