Asian Women with Large Bums

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Essene, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

At the risk of making my friend sound racist, he is, are there any Asian women who have large bums? Not just large and pancakeey, but shapely. The other parameter is it mustn't be fake (implants) and she mustn't be excessively over weight.

My friend does not believe that Asians can have large bums. I have told him time after time that individuals stray from a genetic predisposition on a regular basis.

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Many Asian girls have flat bums, but some are small but shapely and firm. From experience, Korean girls (and by definition, Japanese girls) are generally nicely built, and I do remember a lovely lass from Beijing who I met in Shanghai who had the loveliest figure. She asked me where I thought she came from, knowing full well I would say Japan or Korea (cheeky)! Further south, Thai girls often have slim but nicely feminine figures.

3. Essene

Gold Member

I completely concur with your observation.

While I didn't know that their shapes were Island specific, excluding China, I believed that somewhere along the line genetics would manifest itself in inordinate facets (the bum being the primary source of inference).

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I enjoyed sampling the delights of Asia, and continue to do so! But really, it's like Europeans, a French woman is quite different to an Anglo or an Italian and so on. Ditto Chinese, Japanese / Korean, Thai, Malay. And then, of course, you do get a lot of Chinese in Malaysia and in other countries as well.

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well if meaty rumps are your taste then African women have them more than anyone.
    Forget Asians, they have only flat or cute small ones, some Caucasians have enormous fatty derrieres but oh boy a lot of African (also Latinas) wenches have firm muscular ones to behold!

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

The gene pool is getting pretty mixed up these days, making it hard to guess a person's origins.

7. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I believe the term is glutious-maximus, bootay, or more straight forward, ASSCHEEKS!

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm married to a mixed-race African and I agree. Very well shaped and muscular, as almost all African women are. We have quite a few African women where I work, which is unusual in Australia, and younger African women are absolutely drop-dead gorgeous! Amazing bodies which you can't help but mentally undress. But I digress.

9. nyxx

nyxx New Member

yes, there are shapely asians

10. Essene

Gold Member

I'm looking for relatively unaltered genetic lineages.

I'm looking for Asian women who 'break the mold". Like a black or Hispanic woman with a very small unshapely bum. (I understand that.......)

11. Gummo

Gummo Member

I was with a 110 pound Thai woman for four years, she had an ass to die for...as well as everything else.

12. Essene

Gold Member

Off topic, but Gummo- are you , by chance, named after the movie Gummo?

13. Gummo

Gummo Member

ha ha, ya got me....yes, I just could not think of anything else.

14. Essene

Gold Member

No man, it was an awesome movie and, thus, an awesome forum name.

15. Trond

Gold Member

By Asian I guess you mean East Asian (China, Japan etc), but if you extend it to South Asia then you include Indian girls as well, and they often have very nice curves. Not the typical black girl butt perhaps, but often pronounced hourglass-shape. I especially like the look of girls from around Bengal (like my wife :)), as they often have slightly East-Asian looking eyes combined with nice curves and golden skin :):)

16. Essene

Gold Member

I mean all of Asia including the wee reaches of Russia and India. If this lass is indeed Indian, she would be one of the ones who have a "black/Hispanic"-esque arse.