Asian cuckold

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by viethusband, Feb 10, 2017.

1. viethusband

Gold Member

My wife Alana and I are both Vietnamese. We started dating when we were both in school and at that time, she had only been in the states a few years. She was a natural beauty, tall, slim with the perfect amount of curves. Even though she would dress in the most simple clothes, she was still very sexy especially how she would always go without bra. When we finally started dating, my friends thought she was so hot especially with the way they were checking her out.

Being young and from a different country, Alana was very naive and she was always in situations where guys would try take advantage of it. At first I was very protective of her, but there was something exciting about seeing other guys try to make a move on her. Even though I should have been mad, I found myself being turned on.

Early on in our relationship, there was an incident that involved my brother. We were in our low 20’s and before Alana and I got married, we ran into some financial troubles and had to move back in my parent’s house. My parents were never home since they worked out of town, but we had to share the upstairs with my younger brother who was also still staying at home. We lost a lot of privacy, but that didn’t seem to bother Alana. When we had our own place, Alana would always dress very comfortably always having very little on. When we moved in with my brother, that didn’t change. She would usually be wearing tiny shorts and a tight shirt. Her tops would hug the shape of her breasts and you can see her nipples poking against her shirt. Her long legs were always exposed and she looked very sexy. She just wasn’t aware how that made guys feel and on numerous occasions, I’ve seen my brother looking.

My brother and I didn’t look alike, he was five years younger, taller, leaner, and more muscular. He was a good looking guy and Alana even told me so. He would always be walking around the house shirtless and only in boxers. I didn’t mind so much since he was my brother, but living together, we had a few interesting encounters.

I was surprised to see how easy it was for him to always be bringing home different girls. Since his bedroom was down the hall from ours, we could sometimes hear what was going on. There was one girl that was moaning so loud, I remember Alana making a comment, “he must be really good in bed”. I hate to admit it, but we were both really turned on from hearing it and had great sex that night with Alana even do her own loud moaning.

We woke up late the next morning and Alana was sitting up on the bed topless. I saw my brother walking down the hall towards our room and before I could say anything, he looked in our room and stared at her before he said “sorry” and quickly walked away. I didn’t get mad at him for looking, but I noticed Alana didn’t really try to cover up either.

Then there was one night we were all at home together just hanging out. Alana later told me while she was sitting there talking to my brother and “saw his thing poking out of his boxers”. I asked Alana about it thinking she might be disgusted, but as she described to me what happened, there was an excitement in her voice. I nervously asked her how it looked and the one thing she said was that it was big.

I was finally able to find a job, but it was on the graveyard shift. That meant Alana would have to spend her nights by herself and she hated to be alone. Thinking it was a good idea at the time, I told her that if she was lonely, she could hang out with my brother.

One evening, Alana asked me if she could go see a movie with my brother and I said “sure”. This lead to them going out together often, to see a movie, or to a restaurant, and sometimes to clubs with him and his friends. I noticed how they had become very close to each other, but he was my brother and I felt like she was safe with him.

I came home from work one morning and the door to my brother’s room was open. I walked in to talk to him, but as I was walking out, I stepped on something on the floor and looked down to see a wet condom. Even though it was disgusting, I figured he had one of his girls over last night and told him to clean up his mess. I went into our room to talk to Alana and as I was asking her who my brother had over last night, she told me, “it was just me and him here last night”.

Attached Files:

conal25, AJP, petergozinya and 6 others like this.
  2. Bigtruck1

Gold Member

So did she ever tell you they fucked

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

not sure what to say and think .......

4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Wow! Interesting situation you have there.

viethusband likes this.
  5. C101heart

C101heart Member

6. viethusband

Gold Member

We were still living in my parent’s house when my uncle from Australia came to visit. Even though he was in his 50’s, he looked much younger and was very clever and charming especially with his Australian accent. We stayed together in the same house for two weeks and got to know him well. He loved to go shopping, so Alana was having a good time taking him out. I was able to join them on one of my day off and we took him to the mall.

He first wanted to find shoes for his daughter, so we took him to Foot Locker. Even though he knew her measurements, the US size system was a little different, so he was struggling to figure out the right sizes. Alana was sitting on one of the chairs wearing some open flats and he asked her if she could try these on for him and that her feet were probably similar to his daughter. He got on the floor to put the shoes on Alana himself and that’s when I noticed how exposed her legs looked with him down below her. She had on daisy dukes type shorts and I’m sure he was admiring her long legs. I even noticed how subtle he was moving his hands up on her calves as he pushed the shoes on her feet.

Next we went into Macy’s looking for American brand clothing. Alana helped him choose some popular style clothes for his daughter and once again he was trying to figure out the right sizes by holding the tops across Alana’s body. I watched how he draped the fabric across the front of her chest, but Alana didn’t seem to mind. Like trying on the shoes, Alana told him, “I can try on the clothes for you too!” He was really appreciative and started giving her different outfits for her to try on. As she went into the dressing room, my uncle and I waited outside the door. She changed into the different outfits, one after another and walked out to show us how it looked. Alana love to try on clothes and she was having a lot of fun with it. Most of the clothes were conservative, but the way she was posing and modeling for us was very sexy. We went through a number of stores until Alana found a strapless body dress and excitedly showed it to my uncle. She tried on that last dress for us and since it was strapless, she took off her bra and the fabric clung to her body showing off her tits and ass. As she walked out, my uncle said “wow, this one is the best yet!”, but said it was too revealing for his daughter, so he offer to buy it for Alana as a gift for helping him out. Still wearing the dress, Alana gave him a hug. Even though it was her way of thanking him, I watched how my uncle wrapped his arms around her body pressing himself into her with his hands resting on the top of her ass.

The day before he left, Alana took him shopping again. I had to work so I couldn’t join them. I got home late that night and Alana showed me the different bag of clothes she got. She told me that my uncle bought them all for her. I noticed was there was also a Victoria Secret bag. I asked her about it and Alana told me how my uncle wanted to get something nice for his wife so she took him to Victoria Secret. “He told me he has never shopped for these things and needed my help. So I picked out some lingerie for him." What she told me next surprised me, “when we were in the store, he asked me if I could try it on for him.... but guys were not allowed in the dressing room area.” I didn’t know what his intentions were, but thought it was brave for him to ask. Alana showed me the pink babydoll set he bought for her and put it on for me to see. It was completely sheer and left nothing to the imagination. I don’t know why I did it, but I asked her, “do you still want to try it on for him”. Alana gave me a naughty smile and asked me, “are you sure” and I said “it's the least you can do for him buying you all that”.

I stood by the door as I watched Alana walk across the stair landing to his room. She stood at the door wearing only her new babydoll and knocked. The door opened and Alana disappeared inside. As I stood there, I could hear my uncle showering her with compliments. I couldn’t exactly hear what was being said, but could hear Alana giggling. Then it got quiet and stayed quiet for a while. I waited uncomfortably and just before I couldn’t wait any longer, Alana appeared from the door. Her outfit was disheveled and she told me what happened.

Attached Files:

• 9x.jpg
      9x.jpg
      File size:
      156.5 KB
      Views:
    #6 viethusband, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    jcurve44, Mikey22 and C101heart like this.
  7. Invigorated

Gold Member

Great suggestion ;)
    Great that she went for it!!

But don't leave us hanging ... what did she tell you happened?!!

Mikey22, viethusband and C101heart like this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

mmmm lucky uncle :)

viethusband likes this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

And that looks nice that pic, again lucky uncle :)

viethusband likes this.
  10. viethusband

Gold Member

We finally moved out of my parent’s house and while we concentrated on work, nothing happened for a few years. We were able to make some new friends and attended an out of town wedding in their hometown. We met our friend’s family members and what I immediately noticed was the bride's brother-in-law sneaking in pictures of Alana. I didn’t make a big deal about it since he was the family photographer for the wedding. Being part of the wedding party, I had to leave Alana alone for the afternoon to help run errands with the groom. When I got back to her, she confessed what happened with her and the photographer while I was away.

She had just changed into something more comfortable after the morning activities. The bride’s brother-in-law walked in on her alone in one of the bedrooms and asked if he could take some pictures of her. She was laying on the bed and it lead to sexy photos as she told me how he was asking her to pose for him on the bed and then standing up against the wall. She told me that he put his hands on her and pulled down at her shirt straps... I asked her nervously, “did he take off your clothes". She nodded, worried that I would be mad, but I was more concerned that she was ok. Even though she was a bit shaken up, she said that she was fine. I asked her how it all happened and she said that it started with him pulling her shirt straps just off her shoulders saying they were glamour type shots. Then he kept pulling them down again where the top of her breasts were exposed. She said that she pulled her top back on, but he asked to take some more pictures of her standing up. He wanted her to pose sexy and she told me how she even tied up the bottom of her shirt to show off her midriff for him. With her midriff exposed, he pulled at her shirt straps again. He kept on pulling at it after each shot until her shirt was barely hanging on. Finally, he yanked it all the way down to her waist exposing her tits. She said she tried to pull it back up, but he was begging for her to keep it down saying she was so beautiful and sexy. With the way he was pleading, she agreed. She stood there with her tits out in the open while he snapped away with his camera. She said it “felt so erotic”. Another guy walked in on them and she tried to cover up. She told me how both guys just stood and watched as she put her clothes back on. And they tried to block the door when she was leaving the room. It sounded all very playful, but I it could have been a lot worst.

After the wedding, I talked to “the groom” about getting a copy of those photos. It took him a few weeks until he handed me a CD. I asked him if he opened it and he smiled and nodded. Then I asked him how it looked, and all he said was, “sexy!”. He asked me if I was mad and I said, “no, it’s ok.” Looking through the photos myself, I can’t describe the feeling seeing your wife’s pictures while she experienced something like that with another guy. Even though the session didn’t last very long, you can see the progression from the first few awkward snaps to her posing naughty with her top slowly coming off. But as I looked through the last of it, what she didn’t tell me was that her jeans came off too and she had only her panties on. There weren’t any pictures of her totally naked and some of the photos in the sequence were missing. I have always wondered if that was intentional, but would later find out more.

Attached Files:

jeremyg and Invigorated like this.
  11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Seems like she has a way of getting into those situations.
    As for the photographer, I would be pissed off if I were you, forcing himself on her UNLESS she wanted that.
    And if she didn't want these things to happen the right thing would be to avoid the situations in the first place.

12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Or ..... did I miss something??

13. viethusband

Gold Member

You're right, any other guy would have beat up the photographer. And I was surprised how it all happened, but being a pretty girl who is also naive and sexual can put her in that type of situation. Plus having a husband who doesn't mind either helps.

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I see. Well okay then if you are fine with that.
    Not judging but checking how you felt, feel.

15. Invigorated

Gold Member

Do tell!!