asap help; date movies the 31

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by longnstrong, Mar 18, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i need to buy some good date movies for me and my old girlfriend to wacth and get in the mood. i have not watch andy movies in a while. i already know what horror movies to get her but i really need to know what romantic movies to get her. i am meeting her in germany so i need films that are out on DVD, i am thinking of movies like;

while you were sleeping
    sleepless in seattle
    jungle fever (i am black she is white)
    pretty women
    steel magnolias
    4 wedding and a funeral
    there's something about merry
    singles
    ghost
    garden state
    reality bites
    shakespeare in love

i would also like any movie that has something to do with a couple having to seperate because one is black the other is white.

the scary movies i am thinking of bringing include;

seven
    the ring
    final destination 2
    28 days later

i am going on the 31 of march.
    any help would be great.. thatnk you. i think she may be thinking of not having sex with me so please help...

2. kbate

kbate New Member

Dirty Dancing,
    Message in a Bottle,
    9-1/2 weeks,
    Monster (horror)

3. Logger

Gold Member

Movies:

Dirty Dancing, I think a new version has come out. It's about a young woman who is not real attractive, but becomes a good dancer, and a kindly character. The Hot Guy seems to fall in love with the Plane Jane due to her good heart. There is also sensual dancing.

Fleetwood Mac concerts. Some women have told me they enjoy those concert DVD's. I like the Grateful Dead. But the Beatles DVD's might not be a bad choice.

Blessings

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

diry dancing :puke okay if you say so but i dont remember dirty dancing being that great a movie (watched it when i was 7).i do remember that alot of females loved steel magnolias and guys hated that movie. i was hoping that you guys would say 4 weddings and a funeral or reality bites, or something more funny but i know more about economics then i do about what females like, so i will take your word on it.

ooh yeah was 'jungle fever' a good movie. i can barely remember that movie, i do know that besides 'higher learning' and 'do the right thing' i have become less and less of a fan of spike lee.

5. kbate

kbate New Member

new movies suck.

get lion king or something like that too. little mermaid is good...

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

okay i will do that kbate, she does like cartoon because she likes to take care of kids. but are you sure that the majority of women like those movies, even germen ones.

i will probably get little mermaid.

7. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

A Walk to Remember
    Serendipity
    Forrest Gump

8. DJ & TJ

DJ & TJ New Member

The english patient

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i just started to look at little mermaid for the first time in about 10 years and started having pre-mary jane flashbacks of how good this movie was, and how good disney was before the age of computer animation. and logger i gues she will like Dirty dancing because she, like most women like dancing (she loved save the last dance).i am still trying to recall if Jungle Fever is a good movie or not. and i hope that the scary movies i bring with me along with some decent wine and chocolate will help her run into my arms, but that is wishful thinking.

most of the other movies people have been advising me to get i have never seen so i cant remember if i should buy them or not.

i also have to bring her a decent gift from america, that is going to be hard cause she didnt like most of the stuff in america? might have to open up another thread to get that question answered?

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i thought of that movie :idea , but 1, i never saw it :cool . and 2, she is a german and they do not like being reminded of WWII :( they like to pretend that that part of history never happen :bang . she even reminds me that hitler was not a germen :tard . so no matter how good that movie may be i am going to avoid that one :down . thanks any way..

she does like most women, for some reason like movies about dancing :dance
    so i am thinking maybe flashdance.

11. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Long and Strong,

I try to post ALL my ideas in a context that allows others to reject the idea and all its inferences. I do not make claims of being right, at least not very often.

Your rejection of my recommendation of the movie DIRTY DANCING was highly graphic. When I posted the recommendation for DIRTY DANCING, I had not realized, in glancing over KBATE's prior post, that she had already recommended DIRTY DANCING. If KBATE and I agree on something, I suggest that might be worth more thoughtful consideration. Usually Kbate and I have some degree of difference, usually more toward 180 Degrees.

So I conducted a real life experiment last night, and put the movie on with my wife, after she had finished watching her desired videos, and was ready to go to sleep. W watched the movie, even though she had planned to go to sleep. I lightly massaged her stomach, etc., in a light, playful manner. After some time of watching DIRTY DANCING, W told me, "Go get your lubrication." This is my wife's way of saying, "Let's make Love." So we did.

I certainly respect and encourage your right to reject any and all of my posted or implied ideas. However, I did re-roadtest this movie for you and our readers, and Dirty Dancing worked fine for me. The plot of a Plane Jane gaining the Love of a Cool Guy, through her good heart, and significant effort, may not be your choice of a good movie. However, I choose movies to watch with my W, based on their effectiveness in getting my W hot. I suggest that rather than trying to find movies that you like, you might look for date movies that actually work to get your date hot.

I have been reading a thick book on intimate play. The book was explaining that cats, dogs and many animals engage in playful antics. The book tried to point out the humans were more intelligent, but that maybe we could take a lesson from the animals, birds, and even fish, in improvising playful routines, that would entertain a partner. So that is where I got the idea to play around with light touches on my wife's stomach. My adaptation of being a playful kitten, I suppose.

Blessings

#11 Logger, Mar 22, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  12. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Sorry logger I did not mean to give you the impression that I did not respect yours and kbate’s posts. In fact, despite what you have believed, I have embraced that idea. And have either borrowed or brought ‘Dirty Dancing’. My reply to yours and kbate’s post was just my reaction to what I could remember from that movie.
    When I first saw the movie I did not, and still can not, recognize what it’s timeless qualities were. I do not see how that movie is in a group of ageless movies such as “E.T.”, “Star Wars” , “CASABLANCA”, GONE WITH THE WIND , THE GODFATHER , stand by me, DIRTY DANCING????. I am sorry just when I saw that movie (and I was @ the age of 7) I thought that people would have soon forgotten it. I am just surprised at how much love this movie gets, and I was not going to get something just because I liked it. If that were the case I would not have made this thread asking for people’s help. I would just have brought movies that I liked. It is just that watching a romantic movie that she likes is most likely going to be torture, like watching the grass grow, and I have already watched the grass grow (Dirty Dancing). If I must get tortured again please give me a different type of torture like watching the paint dry (Steele Magnolias). But you guys are telling me to go with the grass over the paint, so that is what I will do. The whole subject is mute anyway, because mention the movie too her and she said she has seen it “like a thousand times” but she still loves it. So you 2 were right.

13. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

But I still want to surprise her though, get her something that will put her in the mood that she never seen before. Even though she is Germen she has seen a lot of American movies. So I found out that she does not remember seeing “Ghost,” and I got another movie I have never seen before and I doubt she has never seen either “guess who’s coming to dinner” instead of “jungle fever”. and I ma going to wal-mart and searching for deals so I can get the other suggestions that have been given to me. But I am also in searching of anything original that hopefully she missed out on so I can impress her. The “little mermaid” was a perfect a idea for her.

14. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I'm telling you---Serindipity

15. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Most women I know get all weepy about "The Notebook." You could probably play this card for some ass.

16. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I agree ;)

17. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Mickey Blue Eyes
    Sabrina
    The Godfather

18. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Brought, borrowed or stole theses movies;
    The Notebook
    The Litttle Mermaid
    Lion King
    Garden State
    Dirty Dancing
    Serendipity
    Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
    Ghost

I am thinking about getting;
    Jungle fever
    A Walk to Remember
    Sleepless in Seattle
    Jerry Mcguire

Somebody give me a grade please!!!

#18 longnstrong, Mar 28, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  19. Kisses

Kisses New Member

If I remember correctly A Walk to Remember was a tear jerker :cry Don't know if you would want to go that way. Jerry Mcguire is a good one. I haven't seen the others.

20. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

add to that alice in wonderland, i just remember liking that movie, alice in chains, the ring, star wars, the philadelpia eagles history when she was here she became interested in philadelphia sports, eurotrip, and i want to buy her john stewart's america the book.