as we were young

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by mrcock, Jun 28, 2013.

1. mrcock

Gold Member

it was awhile ago. me and jeremy, best friends. I was 18 for a some time then, jeremy just turned yesterday. gotta tell ya the party was wild. every one was drunk, ah those days. when I remind of them, fuck, I never could get to be that drunk, having no job. that's when we met that mister. he a slim, nice looking man, about 30 something, sometimes acting odd, always nervous, but popular. the day after we had a hard hangover. I never ever felt that shitty tho. I woke about 6 pm the next day. when I was out the toilet, I seen jeremy was already drinking with that mister. I said "hi" to both of them, then went outside, I had to throw out. so once I was done, I went back into a house. I opened the door. it was right that time when they turned on the stereo system. fuck, so loud. I went kitchen, so I can find some beer in the refrigerator. once I drank about a liter, I went to see what's going on. jeremy looked surprised as the mister was talking seriously. I clearly seen that jeremy was saying "no" like if he's declining some offer. but then the mister showed him a 100 euro check. I was like, ah fuck, mister got shit. so jeremy just stopped on talking. I was enjoying all this, so I wasn't disturbing them, as they never noticed me yet. so jeremy looked at him said "yea" it was clear to me he accepted. mister smiled. they went the bathroom direction, I simply call it a toilet tho. so as I got all bored I went outside to buy some more of beer, that's when ma troubles started

the local gang went on rampage. they are some suckers for you to fear. they'll kill ya, then say they had that right to. one of them said "hey faggot" I couldn't avoid that. the panic I felt inside, can't describe ya in words. I felt super shitty. I just ignored that, which made me feel so disgusting. then something hit ma head, as I pass out. I woke up on the sidewalks. fuck, ma head did hurt. how much time passed. I went to the store to ask. of course they seen it, of course they didn't call no police. yea, everyone is afraid of that gang. me too, actually. so I was like 30 minutes out. as I bought the beer, I went back into the house I come from. I had to take piss. music was still playing. nice. bathroom was still locked. I heard like if jeremy was laughing, or either crying, or either laughing. fuck, the fuck they do there. so I went into the kitchen, took a piss there. ah ya felt nice. when I went back into the room, I seen them two were just getting out the bathroom. jeremy was crying, hysterically breathing. I never seen jeremy cry like that. I actually never see no man cry like that. like if every sound jeremy makes mean something, like if he is telling the story about a hard childhood or something. the mister, fuck, I never seen him being so relaxed. he was so slow, nothing could bother him. he looked at jeremy said "bye" then just went out. said nothing to me. yea, of course, with such money he can afford that

#1 mrcock, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2013
  2. biker061

Gold Member

it's early and i'm going to need some tequila in me before i can try to read this

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I think this an extremely sad but true story.
    Read it stone sober and even so felt the deep hurt.
    Got to say MrC that was nothing like I expected.

4. mrcock

Gold Member

what did you expect

aahaahhaa