As my mind wanders...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Honi, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Honi

Honi New Member

::: Warning ::: Graphic & Lengthy! :::

Here goes nothin!

I've had a fantasy that's been on my mind constantly for a long while now, and I have yet to fully act on it. It seems simple, but when I play it out in my mind it's so complex because there are so many things I would love to incorporate into this one encounter. Summing it up simply, I would say it's equal parts teasing/light humiliation/role play.

I get *extremely* aroused thinking about my husband or even an actual stranger meeting me at a hotel, ("breaking in" to the room), forcing me to be completely silent and compliant, stripping me down to nothing, tying me up and forcing himself on me. I desperately want him to "torture" me strictly by teasing the hell out of me for hours without allowing me to orgasm until the end. *(The things I'm thinking of would be him very lightly and gently touching my pussy, exploring it, every once in a while lightly pushing his fingers inside me, forcing me to spread my legs and reluctantly let him lick my pussy, forcing me to turn over on my tummy and caress my asshole before slowly pushing his fingers inside, etc.)*

When he feels an overwhelming urge I want him to grab my hair and force me to open my mouth and suck his dick for a few seconds, ordering me to deep throat, lick the head, suck his balls, etc, exactly how he wants it at the moment. He can force my legs open to penetrate me for a few pumps, or spread my ass and push himself inside just a few times, just to give him a little release, or an "ahh" moment. I want him to force me to lay on the bed bent over on my hands and knees to expose my asshole, or lay spread eagle while he strokes himself a few feet away. I don't know if that is part humiliation or what, but I crave it badly. If I make any noise I want him to force me down on the floor to my hands and knees and spank me until I "learn my lesson." The thing I want the most is for him to moan and grunt when he feels good, and "coach me" along the way by saying things like, "that'a girl", "good girl", "relax", "shhh." It's contradicting in a way, but I want him to be really rough, use me, and order me around... But at the same time I want him to be gentle when encouraging me to enjoy what he's doing to me, even though I'm "scared" and nervous, being at the mercy of this "stranger."

When he's finished having his way with torture-teasing me, I'd love for him to fuck me slow and deep in whatever holes he pleases, telling me how amazing and tight my pussy, ass and mouth feel around his penis, and what good pussy it is. I'd be over the moon if he gave me a squirting O and then finished on my face, or pooled his cum on my asshole.*

Just re-reading this makes me shudder and roll my eyes back into my head. I haven't told my husband this fantasy in it's entirety. I read SW's letter to her man, Steve, and I thought it was an awesome idea on how to express what you may not feel 100% comfortable saying. I think what I may do is write him a letter and leave it for him to read when he gets home. I would already be at a nice hotel room setting everything up and waiting. That way there is no awkwardness when he is processing all the new info. ;) Even though we've been together for years, talking face to face about kinky stuff is weird for me, and I end up stumbling on my words and not saying everything I intended to say because I get nervous about how it will be perceived.*

Do any of you gals fantasize about any of the above mentioned stuff? What about guys, would any of you dig acting that stuff out with your ladies? ..... OR am I kinky and crazed ??? Lol, thanks for reading.*

Honi Honi (xoxo) :eyes

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

I have the same fantasy also but a women doing it to me. :D

I try not to think about too much other wise I will just get all wet :lol

3. Honi

Honi New Member

Lol :D hey, I already feel better knowing I'm not the only one who thinks it's hot!! I forgot to mention that I'd love to have toys laid out in case they are needed... ;) (dildos, anal plugs, nipple suction, vibrator, etc.)

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Hot with a capital "H"......:naughtydance
    Dare I say that quite a few members here would get excited about doing this role-play.....I know I would.....:D

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

Defintely write him a note, it is a fun thing to explore!

Do not worry about feeling awkard about talking kinky stuff face to face - even after 25+ years of marriage my Bunnie, while she has talked more, is the same way. She writes me note from time to time to encourage me and express things she is sometimes shy about talking graphically.

Her fantasy that is similar to yours is for me to take her to hotels and make sex videos/pictures with her. She sees it as me "kidnapping" her to a nice place, dressing her however I like, and then doing whatever I want to her, taking pictures and videos of it - and the thought sends her horniness meter off the gauge. Since I love taking pictures/videos of her anyway, we get to satisfy both of our fantasies.:D

6. Honi

Honi New Member

Hot with a capital H... lol

I think the letter would work for me because when he gets there, we can just get down to business... Instead of talking and explaining everything. ;)

I think I'm going to copy what I wrote above, and replace the word "him" or "he" with "you"~ I read it again and it sounds okay to me.

The picture/video thing sounds sexy too. The hotel thing is new for me. When we lived in another state, we had a really big house and dedicated one bedroom to our sexcapades.. ;) black out curtains, a comfortable chair, bed, chest full of toys, etc. Now that we've moved, we took an apartment until we were sure this is where we want to live, and the walls are paper thin here (it's awful- they reeled us in because everything is brand new inside, but apparently the contractor had no idea what he was doing) , so I don't feel comfortable carrying on for hours. Sad, I know. The hotel makes me feel more comfortable, and it's nice to go somewhere we can let loose. But on the bright side, we are buying a house in the next couple months.

#6 Honi, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2010
  7. bijeks

bijeks New Member

I think it's would be wok for a strange guy, not for ur husband

8. awakened

awakened New Member

I have thought about this sooooooooooo much lately and my husband had been reading info on the net and found a website he thought he would enjoy exploring with me about "training". The thoughts you have are the same I have ,even down to the stranger aspect. He sent this link to a friend I am interested in , and I freaked because I didnt want this person to get the impression that I was really a dumb blonde in training and had no thought or fantasy of my own and was totally rules by another. But I had only taken the extreme parts of this site and focused on those issues that struck a cord that did not sound good. if anyone is interested in this link about slut training please PM me . Women, I am ready for the wrath of some of you, but some of us do like this and want to please men.
    Honi, thank you for the post , you are AWESOME

9. pyr

pyr New Member

I have the same fantasy. My partner would never do it, I think, because he knows I'd like him too, but he's never done it, and I don't push it, to avoid him feeling like it's an obligation...

10. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

The letter I got from my lady was one of the sweetest and bravest things I've ever witnessed any women doing for her man. And I respect her so much for it, particularly because se tried it at least once before with disasterous results. She mustered the courage to give it another go.

If you are on the fence about doing this, please allow me to push you over to the "do it" side. As a man on the recipient end, it is an amazing feeling to know that your woman has been thinking about you like this. Your man will appreciate you so much for it, and will probably find some way to love you even more for it. You'll no doubt rock his socks off and you'll be able to ride that wave for quite some time.

Congratulations on awakening yourself and wanting to include you man in it. It is truly a wonderful thing to share between you.

~Steve

11. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

Sounds so hot to me:). One thing I noticed though is that you should probably give your man a chance to react to what you've said to him before you go grab a hotel room and shell out the money. He may want to talk to you about it first, (as is his right). I spent over 3 hours trying to get my letter to say exactly what I wanted it to, but still wasn't satisfied with it. And I was really surprised how much it "broke the ice" and allowed us to have an open conversation about it. Steve even shared a few things that he'd always fantasized about:).

Writing a letter was good for me and us. It's a very clear way to express uninterrupted feelings and get your point out without stumbling on your words or feeling the glare of emotion or embarrassment. If you think it will help you, it probably will; but please don't use it as a substitute for talking. I made sure to write down several times that I wanted him to CALL ME right after he read it so we could talk about it. I actually wrote that last part really early on and filled in the middle. I honestly think Steve and I have such a strong relationship because he talks to me about everything all the time. And he's got this attitude about him that says I can say anything, anytime and he won't judge me for it. He'll just listen and try his best to understand.

So, I'm excited for you! Do it girl and I hope everything goes perfect! But be sure to give your man a chance to speak his mind as well, and you'll be golden.