As I Lay Coming

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ninja08hippie, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Dudes and dudettes, I totally had an awesome threesome last weekend. I was at a party at the frat-house, Delta Zeta, baby! I was so wasted and breakdancing in the basement when I noticed these two girls totally checkin’ me out.

I played it cool and just kept partying, you know, girls like it when you ignore them. Then I figured I’d go give them what they wanted so I went to talk to them.

Me and my girlfriend Anna got dragged to one of the frat-houses last weekend by some girls from the tennis team. We were content to hang out on the sidelines and watch the ignoramus’ make fools of themselves. We had both known that we were gay by the time we graduated high school. We were lucky enough to be roommate freshmen year and it didn’t take long for us to start dating.

We had been toying with the idea of experimenting by bringing a guy into our bedroom escapades. An obnoxious frat-boy kept looking at us as he flopped around on the dance floor, performing what he probably thought was the worm. We flirted amongst ourselves for a while and entertained the idea that this might be the night to try, he wasn’t going to remember it anyway.

The song hadn’t been over for ten seconds before the guy stumbled over to us, bumping into the coffee table and falling over on the way. We giggled and turned away to laugh.

I am bisexual, I lost my virginity to my high school boyfriend, but had been with Marie since midway through out freshmen year of college, we were juniors how. I noticed the man that would make my fantasy come true right away as he stumbled around the party. He was just what I wanted, he had a great body, and was a total slob, which sort of turned me on.

Marie is high-strung. He father’s a senator, so she’s very spoiled. She’s very neat, and very well educated, and sometimes that bugged me. I was the first, that night to suggest a threesome with him and when he came stumbling over to talk to us, I knew that it was going to happe
    n.

Anna drove us to our apartment, he tried to make out with me, but I wasn’t really into him. I was mostly bringing him home for her. I think she may have been a wee bit tipsy, but I didn’t mind, I was too. To stop his aggressive attempts to kiss me I let him kiss my neck rub my leg.

So during the ride home I was in the back seat with the blonde. We were mackin’ the whole way home. Dude, she could barely keep her clothes on. She had unzipped my pants and started playing with my cock. I played with her boobs, man they were nice, at least size C, probably D.

We got to their apartment and there were sex toys everywhere, they was some crazy fucking chicks. The brunette, I think her name was Annie, or some shit like that asked me ‘do you wanna see us kiss?’ and just started making out with the other girl.

Her hands went up and down her tight ass and they played with each other boobs. Of course I had to give them some of myself and the three of us started making out as I felt their fine asses.

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Before long I noticed that Anna’s hands weren’t on me anymore. I must admit this made me a tad bit jealous. I thought that they might both be on him, but as I reached for her vagina, I found one of hers there. Her other hand was on his penis, she was stroking it gently.

Her soft, well manicured hand grabbed him and offered his member to me. She looked into my eyes. Her deep blue eyes are so beautiful and I could resist what she told me. “Touch it, you’ll like it,” she said quietly.

I grabbed him and stroked it slowly as she grabbed his balls. His hand didn’t move from either of our buttocks as Anna led him to the bed and pushed him onto it.

Yo, then they totally started stripping each other. I took my shirt off and tossed it aside, I left my pants on, but my cock was hanging out, cause I knew that they wanted to see it.

The brunette told the blonde that she wanted to watch her fuck me, I was like fucks yeah! I pulled a condom out of my pocket and put it on as they pulled my fucking pants off. She grabbed my cock and told her to get on. She did man, she groaned as it went into her, I guess I was a little too big for her, but she got used to it after her first couple orgasms.

I positioned Marie over on his penis and guided it into her, cowgirl style. It was the first time that she had ever been penetrated so it was a little bit tight, she I think she enjoyed it. I know I did, watching her bounce on his cock made me so wet. She was timid and went slowly, but none the less, I was turned on.

I needed someone to lick my clitoris now, I straddled his face and let him go to town. He wasn’t half as good as Marie is at that, do all guys have a hard time finding the right spot, or just this alchy?

“You like that?” I asked her as I leaned in to kiss her.

It felt strange, and kind of hurt for the first minute or two. I had taken dildoes before, but they were small and smooth and lubricated. After a while I started to get turned on, however, especially since I was now kissing my girlfriend. She moaned and kept twisting, I’m not sure what he was doing to her vagina, but he wasn’t treating it the way that I did.

She rode my cock for like an hour and she really knew what she was doing as I gave the other one a couple of orgasms with my mouth. Then the one on my cock got off and laid down next to me. When the brunette got off of my face I started mackin’ with the other one again as she go on for a ride.

Dude, you ain’t gonna believe this next part. The one rode my cock sideways, and totally started eating out the other chick. They both moaned like fucking whales.

I could tell that Marie wasn’t having as much fun on his dick that I could so we changed positions. I switched positions with her, as I ached for a dick inside of me. He was fairly large and it felt so good as it slid inside of me for the first time, especially because he had gotten me close with his mouth.

Marie laid next to him, in such a way that if I twisted a bit, I could give her what I knew that she was craving. I went down on her, putting a finger inside of her vagina and sucking on the clitoris. She arched her back as he and her exchanged kisses on the neck.

The odd angle of his penis was one that I had never felt before and it made me come quickly. I felt flush and had to stop what I was doing with Marie and ride him until it stopped. That felt good.

Anna continued to service her boy-toy after he orgasm, but I think most of her focus was on me because she was doing it just the way that I liked. I imagined that the hands that were on my breasts were hers, but they didn’t really know what they were doing.

I arched my back as I felt an orgasm coming. I let go and verbosed my orgasm to the neighbours like I often do. We had both had orgasms, but he still hadn’t. I guess too much alcohol impairs more than just his dancing skills. Luckily, she knew a trick.

So the got off of me and went down between my legs, yeah both of them did. They took off the condom and they started tag-teamin’ me. The brunette was really aggressive and even was able to deepthroat me all the way down. The other one sucked on my balls and both of their hands went up and down my cock.

“You wanna taste it,” the one girl said to the other and she did. She sucked on my cock for a while until was close. Then they switched again. I came almost as soon as the other girl put my cock in her mouth, holy shit, I must have filled her mouth.