Artificial Pussy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by emilyblush, Aug 29, 2006.

1. emilyblush

emilyblush New Member

Ive seen a number of posts regarding vibes, dildoes,butt pluggs, etc but not alot about male specific masturbation aids. I've noticed several types of sleeves and artificial pussies at adult stores. Some of the more expensive ones seem really soft. Have any of you guys tried these? Were they worth the money you paid for them or did you wish that you had just st with your hand? :lol

2. Emt

Emt New Member

I have a fake pussy. It's a red cherry scented one with an oriental woman on the front of the box spead eagle...the name escapes me. It didn't feel good, so I tossed it under the bed years ago and my chinchilla ended up eating through the box and about half the pussy.:D

I also have a pump. NOW THAT's a good time!;)

-Emt

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Fleshlight isn't a bad one. It was pretty decent, came out to 50 bucks. 35 for sleeve, 15 for case.

It was pretty decent, but here's the thing. You can't go insanely fast with it as you can with your hand. And I'm sorry, I LOVE to go slow, but only when I'm with somebody. If I'm solo, there's not as much enjoyment to it, so HAVING to go slow kind of sucks.

I just stick to the hand now, but a couple times a month I'll get it out.

4. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I heard - seriously - of a guy in Tennessee who stuck his penis into one of the cow milker devices. Story was that when he signaled his friend to turn it on, he screamed, fell down and passed out. Apparently it really bruised his penis but did not other wise damage it. OH WELL!!

5. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

Gotta love Tennessee, where the men are men and the sheep are scared..., j/k

wife got me something or other, but my hand is far better.

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I fixed that for you...