Arousing things you can do with ben wa balls and string

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by KateM, Aug 22, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]In 50 Shades, he inserts ben wa balls in to her, then spanks her and massages her butt so she feels massaged inside and out.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]What other interesting things can you do with ben wa balls to arouse the woman? Does anyone know any techniques? I’m not sure it can be done but I had the idea of getting the guy to insert them with his mouth. Don’t know if that is doable. I suppose you could insert the balls, then pull them out then insert them again to tease, but I’m not sure that would be very arousing. I mean, you could as well use a finger or penis for that.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I also heard once of a guy being able to do arousing things with string. I don’t know the details. I assume he rubs the string against the vulva but I’m not sure a simple string would be all that arousing. anyone know how it's done?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anyone else got any tips and techniques they’d like to share, to give me ideas of what can be done?[/FONT]

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I've heard of women inserting musical Ben Wa balls into their vagina, and then going to work. Every time they moved it caused the balls to vibrate and a good time was had all day. The only problem is that those who did this had to wear panty liners and change them often :D

3. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]Thanks; that sounds like a good suggestion. I haven’t tried any balls myself yet but I did read some reviews where some women said they could hardly feel the balls once inserted. I guess the vibrating ones must make their presence felt far more strongly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I did read that one should not keep the balls in for more than 2 hours. All day seems excessive and could cause irritation, from what I read.[/FONT]

4. SWOJLO

Gold Member

We have something similar but is shaped more like a bullet and is remote controlled. I could probably send you a link to what we have. Mitt would be a good source to ask as well.

It is GREAT fun for both of us. My wife tells me the bullets weight ( with 6 watch batteries ) and the unexpected vibrations make the whole experience a turn on. One experience while on vacation with some naive friends turned into an exceptionally fun night for the two of us!!!!

I hope you find what you're looking for and keep the rest of us posted on your progress. It will be fun to hear about it.

5. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]I googled it. seems to be a mini vibe. Thanks for the info; that’s useful.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I read with the ben wa balls, you have to consciously clamp around them to prevent them falling out. is it the same with this bullet?[/FONT]

6. SWOJLO

Gold Member

She says yes, it does.

7. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]Just wondering; what if a man inserted this bullet into a woman without her knowing its remote controlled and vibrates, took her out to a party or something and then made it vibrate for a few seconds? Would the woman’s INITIAL reaction be fear, amazement, amusement, or excitement? i'm thinking if she never had a vibe before, it could be fear.
    [/FONT]