Are you "totally" honest on sexualforums.com?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thorn, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Thorn

Gold Member

My take on :sf after being a regular poster for a couple of years is that most posters are pretty honest although there are some from time to time that are at least somewhat "phony."

I feel that I am as honest as anyone. What is you're evaluation on the general membership on sexual forums; and you're evaluation of your posts on the forums? Be honest. :lol

2. doberman

doberman New Member

pretty much, dont know why i should be lying around here anyway..

maybe it correleates to some of my values, which can be named openness, honesty and sincerity..

dont have a reason to change those for :sf

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think we're all quite honest and up front here on :sf. Some of us are more honest about the details of their everyday lives than I would want to be. Not going to mention any names here....*cough* Jayce *cough*

But one of the many reasons why I like this forum is that you can expect to get honest answers here. There are real people here, and it's usually easy to spot the phonies.

I am honest because I feel that would be a breach of trust to be otherwise, and I've done nothing that I'm ashamed of.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

You know what? I'm 100% honest here. I am who I am, and I'm not ashamed of it at all. I'm sincere, and I tell it like it is. I try to be nice, but some things you just can't sugar-coat.

But I think most people here already know that about me. :)

BTW, I agree with Puss (As always). At least 90% of the regular members here seem totally honest, and are great people too. IMO, :sf is the best!

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I see 'less than honest' people from time to time joining. It's usually pretty obvious, and what I've noticed is they aren't around for long.

:sf doesn't seem to be a place that is comfortable for fakes. There are other forum places in which it is easier to do that.
    As far as ME.... I'm so honest, it scares me sometimes! LOL

- then... there's that disgusting 'evil twin' of mine<rolls eyes>. Of course, she only shows up when she's been drinking too much. I just wish she would get her own screen name, so people wouldn't confuse her drunken rants with my distinguished, respectible posts. :rofl

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm a very honest poster. However, I've read some less than honest seeming posts before. But, usually, those phony members don't stay around long.

7. doberman

doberman New Member

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

We lovvvvvvvvve your evil twin, Rose! Don't you dare conceal her! :p

As a fairly new member what I find so impressive about :sf is how honest most everyone is. It makes a big difference in the quality of the forum content. Each members honesty makes this forum a better place, which explains why it's such a fantastic forum!
    I consider myself entirely honest, if there is anything I'd feel uncomfortable posting in truth, I would simply keep it to myself. Especially if someone were to ask how much chocolate I'll eat if left to my own devices, or whether or not I sing along to Queen in the shower. ;)

9. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I am honest and I think most people are with a few exceptions of comer and goers. One reason I think most people are honest is because it is ano. ana. anno,. Where the hell is the cackling skull when you need him. Anonymous.:lol

10. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

I'm entirely honest, that's why I came here. I actually found this place by googling sexual forums. led me right to y'all, and I knew I'd found my home. I can talk to you people about stuff that I don't talk to most people about. and vice versa...most of my friends dont talk about the nitty gritties of sex...maybe i'm just a perv.....

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

The reason I don't post pics here (though I am tempted every time a member who's seen them tries to talk me into it) is because that cloak of absolute anonymity gives me the freedom to be myself and share whatever's on my mind. So, yep, I'm totally me...assinine moments and all.

I sometimes catch a whiff of exaggeration here and there, but you'll have that in a flirtatious environment like this.

*hooks Naughty up to a polygraph machine* So...How much chocolate WOULD you eat if left to your own devices, eh? And DO you sing along to Queen in the shower? ;)

12. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I am pretty honest. Really the only thing that isn't really me is when I act like I am a bad-ass or a dick. I am really a big pussy cat :D

13. heelfetish

Gold Member

Bluesy, you can always do as I (and others) do, and not post your face. I am careful not to have anything identifiable in the background as well. That way I can show off the goods, yet still remain totally anonymous. If I wasn't comfortable with that I wouldn't post a single photo here. But really, I'd never pressure anyone into posting photos if they weren't comfortable with it. There are a lot of weirdos and sickos out there, you never know who may be lurking in the shadows. :(

I tend to flirt on here at times, while in reality I am 100% monogamous with my wife, and never plan on acting on any of my comments. That's about as far from the truth as I ever deviate here. Hell, everyone I know tells me I'm a horrible liar. I'd never get away with it even if I tried. :lol

*waiting impatiently for the answer* :lol

14. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes, I'm always honest in my posts. ...............but there are a few posts that I'd really like to respond to but never do. I guess that's my way of being dishonest here. :ugh

15. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Good God, don't let me be interrogated by the one in thigh high leather boots!!!! :eek lol!

2 lbs of chococate if I have the chance, and evey morning, Queen in the shower, "Bicycle Race" is my favorite. You've broken me! I give! .. lol :eek:

16. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

I am always honest. I have read some post that did not "ring true" I think it's just youngsters.

I too like to sing queen songs, even in the shower. ;)

Pete

17. doberman

doberman New Member

i have the same feeling about it.. and i admire the guys, or girls, who are just so openminded about everything.. i probably wouldnt even want to post a picture of my face, altough my nick is used quite widely in some forums, of various interessts, but wouldnt want them to get connected to myself.. might have to change it to something more unique one time!

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm an asshole in real life and I'm an asshole here ... I'd say I'm pretty honest.

19. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

A1, your candor is delicious................. :lol

You know we love ya regardless :)

#19 NaughtyKnickers, Jan 28, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  20. Kisses

Kisses New Member

Same here. :D