Are You Suspicious

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by danny, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Banned

Is my spouse cheating on me? How many times have married couples pondered on this simple yet profound question? A question that can make or break a marriage? I'm sure at one point or another in the years of being married, this question has crossed the minds of married couples; more so if the couples are going through a rough patch.

During difficult times, a minor misunderstanding can be blown out of proportion.

They Can help you gain access to your spouse's email account secretly to reveal all the unanswered doubts of yours.

Regards
    Danny

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Danny,

When I get suspicious, I try to spend extra time with my wife. I try to do more for her. I try to look for instances where I should be asking form more respect.

Sneaking around to check on my wife is not my style. I would rather put the time into trying to improve my performance and sensitivity as a husband. I would rather try to work on the difficulties at hand, rather than create more hurt feelings.

Good Luck.

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

I have never been suspicious, We are very open with each other about what we do . Why worry about things you can't contol ?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I agree with Logger. Spying is not an answer to distrust. It only causes more distrust. If there are trust issues, open communication and open affection work wonders.

My husband & I know each other's passwords to every account we have. There is no reason to hide email from each other, just as there is no reason to hide a regular letter one might receive in the 'snail-mail' box.

5. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife and I have no secrets from one another..we are each others best friend ,confidant,lover and everything else! Ive never been suspicious of my wife nor have I ever given her any reason to be of me...I am a lucky man and she a lucky woman.

6. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

Master and I have complete trust. We also know each other passwords too. We have no secrets and tell each other everything. I'm so lucky to have a guy like Master. I love him so much!!

7. Master9804

Gold Member

What? You have my Passwords. Damm. Though I put them up/ LMAO. Naww, we are very open and honest with each other so we don,t have to be sneaky. She has been nothing but sweet and Loving and such a Kinky sex slave hehe. Well I am the Master. So have no reason for either of us to be sneaky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.