Are you self-conscious about your body?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sensless, Sep 15, 2017.

1. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Could you explain why you claim it's one of the best? Do you have a personal experience of achieving some health goal with it?

2. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Similar to swimming, I guess in which you engage a lot of different muscle groups with little or no impact on your joints and ligaments

3. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Swimming is an aerobic exercise.

4. privatepartner

Gold Member

I will gladly comment on this. I started doing these last January thinking what a joke these are after seeing a Facebook post by a friend. I tried to do it and found myself shaking uncontrollably in about 20 seconds. I can now do 3 minute intervals and have noticed I no longer have low back pain that I have dealt with since my 20's
    It's not a cure all but if you want to strengthen your core you need to look at doing these. I highly recommend it.

sankay and sensless like this.
  5. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I know i was referring more to the benefits. Planking is considered an isometric exercise, of the static unweighted variety, where subjects can safely do 100 percent effort, and continue with 100 percent available effort as strength is depleted, allowing longer time under (maximum volitional) tension.(yanked from Wikipedia).
    Without changing muscle length or joint angle that means you can do this intense exercise with even less risks than swimming.

sensless likes this.
  6. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Yoga would be a prime example of an isometrically based exercise regiment, as well as a lot of the stances in martial arts

sensless likes this.
  7. luv2taste

Gold Member

View attachment 183307

Well it seems to be working quite well for this young lady.

8. learning1234

Gold Member

Well said

privatepartner likes this.
  9. learning1234

Gold Member

Yes feel I am small

10. daretobare58

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Didn't notice that to be true by your pics

11. learning1234

Gold Member

Thanks you know pics

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Absolutely the truth!
    Furthermore @Sweetlysad your boobs are the cause of many a fantasy!
    Thank you for sharing those beautiful globes with us on SF. The reality is that your are a very desirable woman if only you could believe it yourself and become less self critical.

#72 lbushwalker, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  13. Snook

Gold Member

Wow! I saw this and had to reply. Your body is phenomenal, your boobs are perfect and succulent and I would have so much fun with them. Your nipples look delicious. I'm a boob guy and I love yours. You are so sexy it's unreal. Any man would be happy to crawl into bed with you. If they weren't they have to play for the other team. BTW I love your hair too. I would love to get to know you more. So you should feel good about your body because your pics bring happiness to a lot people on here.

MOBiGuy and sankay like this.
  14. sankay

Gold Member

Getting older brings changes.. Sometimes it takes awhile for me to accept them..I was just checking out some creme for crepey skin..;-) I don't like the way my neck is sagging...and other parts of my body.
    But.. I have to say that I like my body better at this age than any other..I feel more confident and sexy. Part of that has come from being here and getting nice comments.
    Part of it is getting older and just accepting all of me..Part of it comes from being told "you have 3-5 years to live" 24 years ago.. and beating the odds .. and so I'm so grateful to be here with this body of mine..

15. Katkitty

Gold Member

@sankay , I know, it's often called a hackneyed phrase, but we have to count our blessings. As I became older I also became more happy and confident with my body as I realised that more and more friends, relatives, colleagues etc. died even before they could became 60.

sankay, sensless and JackieTreehorn like this.
  16. Justme79

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes I am. But not as much now as I used to be. I always thought my boobs were to small and everything else to big ha ha. I’ve never liked my thighs, butt or stomach. Specially my butt! I’m starting to realize that I can be sexy but it still feels strange that someone thinks that about me.

sensless and JackieTreehorn like this.
  17. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

A little bit, not something I dwell on. I’m probably in slightly better shape than a few years ago, but feeling like you have room for improvement isn’t the worst thing. I’ll put it this way: I tend to notice people with what I perceive as a healthier physique and think…”I need to get more lean like that” but that’s about the extent of it. It provides more motivation than a negative feeling.

sensless likes this.
  18. daretobare58

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I took some verification pics this morning and I realized how much my age, worry and health has played a factor in how I now look. Am I happy with it? No. But I have to accept things as they are. I know things could be worse. My acceptance comes from being a nudist and being with others at resorts and beaches. We are all accepting of what we are or we wouldn't be nudists anymore and what fun would that be. As I age I look forward to seeing others of age being naked and being sexual. It can if you let it be very satisfying.

sensless likes this.
  19. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

I don't think you'll have a shortage of guys wanting to move forward with you if and when that time comes.:) You have a wonderfully classic feminine figure and it's a shame you aren't in a relationship where you're comfortable sharing that with your partner. I'm glad that this site has made you feel sexy.:)

sensless and Sweetlysad like this.
  20. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Deja Vu once more. ;) Once more I will say...Gorgeous, I can assure you are beautiful in all ways your perfect curves of that gorgeous body, your sexxxy smile and mesmerizing eyes. Those hypnotic boobs that knock me out....You are simply beautiful thats all I can say.:p:D

lbushwalker and sensless like this.