Are you self-conscious about your body?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sensless, Sep 15, 2017.

1. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I've exercised my whole life and love it. However, it is a fact that getting old doesn't help. This year I had to cut down on my running and I'm finding it very hard. But so is life. I have the stamina and the endurance, but my knees don't agree with it. :mad: It doesn't help I've been hit by a car (not while running, but on my way to work) this year. He FL drove on top of my foot and I've heart my knee when I've fell. And my hand/wrist.:(

Anyway. I wanted to say that we don't need to look like in our old pictures. I try to be happy looking my best at the age I'm in. By my best, I mean keeping doing as much as my body can handle.

It isn't always easy, but it's the best we can do.

Careful not to injury yourself trying to achieve the impossible.

Katkitty, HazHardHat and fairlthick like this.
  2. fairlthick

Gold Member

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate injury Sweetheart. :( You are still a stunningly Gorgeous Woman!:) I have a degree in Physical Education and used to run the Health Enhancement Center at our University so I know the proper way to take care of my body. The biggest issue for me is my desire for quick results so I know I need to start off slowly.. ;)

sankay and sensless like this.
  3. Ed69

Gold Member

I'm feeling a bit like Jack Sprat after beating two bad infections with antibiotics. I am able to eat more now that my stomach is working again and I'm gaining weight. Taking my shirt off was embarrassing to do in front of my wife for a long while.

"Jack Sprat could eat no fat.
    His wife could eat no lean.
    And so between them both, you see,
    They licked the platter clean."
    Jack_Sprat_and_his_wife_by_Frederick_Richardson.jpg

cook74, CLE32793, BeBop and 1 other person like this.
  4. uncutpete

Gold Member

and bring uncut...? The problem??

5. learning1234

Gold Member

no absolutely not I love being uncut I am just not very thick

sensless likes this.
  6. uncutpete

Gold Member

Listen at least count yourself lucky to have a foreskin... that is a definite plus!

sensless likes this.
  7. privatepartner

Gold Member

This is a great thread and talking with people seems most everyone wants what they don't have. I would like an 8" dick
    Women that have curly hair want straight hair, women with straight hair want curly hair, little tits want big, big tits want smaller so they can wear cute clothing. I have heard it all. Men don't discuss this type of stuff at least not face to face.
    I agree with @Sagittarius84 but it's the struggle of mankind.

cook74, sensless and Blondie29 like this.
  8. Blondie29

Gold Member

I do have a few nagging insecurities about specific things, but I think it’s just in my own mind, as I haven’t been told anything negative. But it does keep me from being fully confident.

Soren87 and sensless like this.
  9. Katkitty

Gold Member

it is all about accepting: That you are getting older, that your body is changing, your mood is changing, that you get a chronic disease etc And that is so difficult. We want to control our life 100%. I agree with @privatepartner , it is the struggle of mankind.

sankay, cook74, HazHardHat and 2 others like this.
  10. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I've always been a little odd on this one. If I was forced to chose, I'd walk down the street naked from the waist down before I'd do it naked from the waist up. However, in bed I like the lights on. Don't feel a need to hide there. Go figure.o_O

JackieTreehorn and sensless like this.
  11. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

I always been a big guy. I put my height and big build on early in life. I also have always been a play hard/work hard person. Playing OT position in college I weighed in between a solid 250-260 very little fat. And through the years with my play hard/work hard schedule calorie intake has been enormous probably 7000 calories and still relatively maintained that weight level, now it haunts me as I have gotten older, and my metabolism has slowed significantly even after drastically taking that intake down I now fight a battle of a hardcore regime workouts and boxing. As others have said that battle gets behind as you get older and now I need to buckle down to take about 40 lbs. off. so yes right now I do have issues with my body.

sensless, DayPlay3 and Katkitty like this.
  12. BelleBunny1109

Gold Member

I was only ever 'happy' about my body between the ages of 13 and 16. I had lost a significant amount of weight and had tons of 'attention' because of it. As I've gotten older and gone through a little bit of life, I've gained all that weigh back and I'm not 'happy' about my body anymore. I actually went through a dry spell for a while and refused sex. I wasn't interested at all and I think a large part of it was hating my body. Now, I am more okay with it. My husband loves me. It gets upsetting when he talks about an obviously attractive female, but I get over it. I hate the way I look personally, but he still wants me and chose me even looking like I do, so that makes me more okay about it. Idk what exactly switched in my brain. Maybe I just gained more acceptance?

13. HazHardHat

Gold Member

Wonderful and honest insight/answers @sensless @BelleBunny1109 @Katkitty We all have insecurities we deal with, unfortunately I think society pressures women to worry more about their physical appearance more so than men. You ladies seem to have such a healthy/realistic outlook on this, great to read and keep up the confidence...you all look HOT! :)

BelleBunny1109, sensless and Katkitty like this.
  14. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Yes very, I have never been happy with my body. I am very shy about it.
    I am not with a partner that I am comfortable with or have a sexual relationship with currently. I don’t know how I will be moving forwards with somebody new , if I can get over my hang ups. But with age and having had kids things aren’t improving. Weightloss has made me look better in clothes but my boobs are not as full and are saggy ugh!
    This site had help me feel sexy! But it’s a different me, too the real life me.

15. privatepartner

Gold Member

I wish there was a way to make those feelings go away because from everything I have seen you are many a man's fantasy on this forum and I'm guessing in person too but I understand this is how we feel about ourselves.

fairlthick, Katkitty and sensless like this.
  16. fairlthick

Gold Member

@Sweetlysad I believe I speak for the overwhelming majority of members here when I say you are an absolutely stunning woman! Your body is envied by many and adored by most men and women on this site. When combined with your beautiful face and your incredible personality, this makes you "The Gorgeous One". Muaaaahhhhh ;):). I feel honored to call you my friend. XOXO:)

17. dimebag

dimebag Member

I have a huge scar on my abdomen that I don't like so I try to hide when I take pics.

sensless likes this.
  18. Soren87

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    This is more or less what I also wanted to write. With a small difference. I have been told about something in the past by a potential sexual partner, while in bed that caused me to be insecure for years , things got worse at one point, let's just say I have some mood swings ever since. I deal with it by going to therapy now.

sensless likes this.
  19. luv2taste

Gold Member

One of the best exercises to do to keep in shape is the plank:

Proper Form for a Plank.jpg

20. privatepartner

Gold Member

I agree and that is a wonderful photo!