[Ask a Girl] Are you lookin' at me?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by talldarknaverage, Apr 7, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I wonder about this all the time. I have a girlfriend, but I'm wondering if girls are checking me out? I am always checking out women, I find so many types attractive and my mind is always running away sexually.

I am about 6'1", brown hair, hazel eyes, athletic/slender..strong. I'm a jeans and worn leather boots kinda guy, quiet until you get to know me. Im funny and quick witted. I work with my hands (but I keep 'em clean) and I've been told (not boasting at all) that I'm handsome. I've been told I look like David Duchovney ( I disagree) and Mark Ruffalo (I disagre again) and James Brolin (I kinda see that, maybe.)

Are girls checking me out? What are they thinking? What do they look at if they are looking? I know women are discreet...I never catch anyone looking at me in that way. Am I blind?

Thanks...just curious to see if you are looking at me like I'm looking at you.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

'Caus they are; most women are quite discreet but occasionally there one more brazen.
    I'm an old dude and even had my ass cheek pinched by one.
    Did I like it.......you bet!

3. Jolay

Jolay New Member

When I look at a attractive man, and the moment I think damm he's fine. My imagination flies. I think how much fun he must be, or that he has bedroom eyes. I look at how muscular he is, or I think and wonder about his cock and damm what it would be like to fuck him. But trust me, men never know that all of that is going on in my head. I act so cool and calm and do not give it away, and its only because of the fact that I am a lady and wouldn't have it any other way. For instance sometimes I look at my husband and think damm hes so fine, and think about the love we make and how he just keeps me so turned on all the time, even after so many years of being married to him. No you are not blind, some woman are just a little discreet and we are raised to be that way, anyway I was. To not let a man know how you really feel about them and definately not let them know what you are thinking. But trust me if I saw you and according to your description of yourself I would smile and say to myself, damm he's so fine, so fucking good looking. I sing that song often. But keep it under wraps. Some of my friends and family are not so discreet. I call them bold and brazen. And you might run into one of these types one day if you haven't already. Well if you are spotted around some of my friends the bold ones would follow you around, while my types would lay back and just check you out from a distance. Jolay

4. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Thanks for chiming in..makes me feel good to know things like that. I am attracted to so many types of women...it makes me dizzy sometime.

5. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

My mind very rarely wanders when I see guys. I might just think "That guy looks after himself" or "That guy must workout".. those are two examples I can think of nothing really arousing.

On the flipside.. If a woman catches my attention, I will almost always imagine her doing sexual things...