Are you happy?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by sexyJ, Aug 4, 2008.

?

Are you happy with your sex life?

1. Yes

58 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    20.5%
  3. HAHA what sex life

22 vote(s)
    17.3%
  4. Its ok I guess!

21 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Are you happy with your sex life? I posted this on a mommy board I am on and was amazed at how many people trully are happy (or they were lying..lol) I have had some ups and downs but right now is good :)

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The Swede and I don't have sex nearly as often as we used to, but when we do it's always satisfying. So yeah, I'm more than happy with our sexlife. Sometimes I wish we had sex more often, though.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been with my husband for 12 years and I can honestly say that things are now then they ever were. I am lucky enough to have a life mate that understands my free spirit and allows me my virtual boyfriends because he knows how much fun I have with them. He also knows my libido takes a village to deflate, so has no problems sharing me with my 3 online lovers.

The other night, for the very first time he sat and listened in when I was shooting the breeze with one of my lovers.

My husband said, "Tell (name) I said, 'Hi!'" And I did, and was told to tell him the same. After that,I relayed a few things back and forth between them.

I had headphones on so my husband could not hear what my lover was saying. My hubby was watching IFC, and he likes to really focus on it. By focusing I mean, yell, shake his fist, swear, and curse at the screen. :lol

It felt like the most natural thing to do in the world to have my husband talk to my lover at the opposite end of the planet. It felt really cool. And, as another vbf pointed out, "It's the next step to a 3-way." WOOHOO! :phat

So, yeah, I'm pretty happy with my sex life. :dgrin

#3 Barbwire, Aug 4, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2008
  4. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

I see I'm not the only one who picked "Haha! What Sex life?". I really cant blame anyone but myself for that though. While I wont go so far as to say sex only belongs in marriage, I do have my own standard of sex only within a relationship. I.e. i don't go to bars to get women to sleep with. And I'm usually too chickenshit to approach women anyway.... :sigh:

5. bsxy420

Gold Member

sex life....hmmmm....i have also been with my SO for 12 yrs. we use to have sex up to 6 times a day...now we are lucky for once a week. sometimes its more often. but its ok, we are working hard at our jobs to afford the things we want and need. we make sure to let the other know that we are still attracted to the other even if we dont have sex like rabbits anymore.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I had to pick no. It could be a lot worse, but it could be a lot better too. I'm not depressed about it, just not "happy".

7. igor

Gold Member

I said "what sex life". Could just as well said no I suppose, but that would mean one had a sex life. Oh yeah - I take care of things myself (what guy doesn't?) but it'll never be anything close to the real thing.

8. bucky

bucky New Member

I have a great sex life and since I've been on the forum it has only gotten better. Between the techniques and how to treat her posts things have been a lot more fun and exciting. Thanks to all who have posted about their likes and dislikes, it does help.

9. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Interesting..:)

10. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I have been married for 21 years and sex had become next to non existence. What I minded more than anything was the quality of sex. I could handle less sex if it was satisfying when I did get it. I would go to ends of the earth to get her off but when it is my turn, well, let's just say that she isn't much of a participating partner.

11. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Is this what I have to look foward to.. I have only been married for 6 years..YIKES :)

12. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

I hope not.

13. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Thats why I have come on here..:) Hopefully You all can stear me in the right direction. We have already had our ups and downs I can only imagine what later in life will bring..
    Although he is comming around, slowly but surely!

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl
    Thorn & I will be hitched 31 years in a couple months. Oh, my - - we've had our dry times (definitely ME as the problem there!) - but our love has re-ignited and we are FAR more sexual (sensual... erotic... passionate...) than we ever experienced before. We almost dread having the kids come for a visit, as it puts a damper on our freedom - if you know what I mean.

"Empty Nest" can go one way or another. It's a choice we all must make. I love the freedom. I love the uninhibited-ness (is that a word?). I love the sex!

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!! :)

15. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

At my age slamming the ham is old hat! I'm single now, and I need more of the real thing!

16. Bella

Gold Member

Everything is good! :)
    ~Bella

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I am a big YES, for all kinds of reasons! ;)

18. eandvk

eandvk Member

Been married almost 9 yrs,...............and the sex just keeps getting better and better, am very happy!!

19. brianschell36

brianschell36 New Member

i recently started dating a new woman. i care for her deeply. how ever we live about 2 hrs apart. and shes always away on buisness with her job. when we get to see each other we have some of the best sex. wish it could happen more often. hell i wish i could just see her.

20. suite91

suite91 Member

Happy? Happy doesn't cover it!

Our sex life is so good we're sharing with others :lol:lol:lol

We noticed a big improvement in our 30's - and our 20's were nothing to complain about!
    Will there be another jump at 40? I don't know how much more I can take :nerv!

:lol