are you for or against being tied up?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allgirlschool, Jul 17, 2010.

?

are you for or against being tied up?

1. for

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. against

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

by tied up i mean the idea of having your arms tied to the bed or the wall while your partner pleasures you
    in my opinion i am against it, because once your partner ties you up, after they are done they might not let you go

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

maybe so.....but why would you get involved in this sort of stuff unless it was with someone you had 100% trust in??:shrug

Having said that, in the right situation, it can add a new dimension to the bedroom:D

3. PatP

PatP New Member

All the better in my opinion. When my wife and I do it she ties me up, then goes and takes care of any business she needs to do. Eventually, she comes back, sits on my face and I pleasure her. She then goes and showers, eats a snack or watches television or whatever she wants. Later she comes back and I do it again. Once she has had at least two, sometimes four orgasms, she gives me a blow job and unties me. The whole ordeal can sometimes last several hours based on her mood.

4. Northside

Gold Member

I dated a girl some years back. One Saturday night while we were in the sack she said she wanted to tie me up. We only knew one another a few weeks. I told her I didn't have any rope. She asked for neckties, I told her I didn't have any. She pressed the issue and I told her to get up and get dressed. I took her home and never called her again. I guess I just don't trust women that much. It would make me feel too vulnerable and helpless.

5. HorneyHarleyChic

HorneyHarleyChic New Member

Besides that they might tie you up leave and not do anything you be stuck there necked. Don't sound fun to me. Under some circumstances it might spice things up but generally I would not like being tied up.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm against, solely because I have panic issues. I do trust my partner not to do the wrong thing by me but it's my own issues I have the problem with.

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

While I would not mind trying it, ever since my wife read "Gerald's Game" she wants no part of it. Not a big deal since there are lots of other things she does for me.

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Same with me. I wouldn't think of doing it with someone I didn't have Total trust in, like my wife, but being restricted like that gives me an instinctual feeling of panic that I just don't care to play with. I know that's where the added intensity comes from, but everybody has a line they won't cross and that's it for me.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, had that done by three women and loved it each time but hey they were ones I could trust and do the same to them.
    No regrets, not yet anyway but must remember a lesson that one of our Aussie prime minister had abroad once with yea, a broad; she stole his wallet and his pants!

10. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

:lol:lol I remember that....good ol' Mal wandering round the hotel.....minus his dacks...:lol:lol
    At least she didn't leave him tied up for somebody else to find:eek

#10 Hot Wheels, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  11. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey, Bushwalker! Glad you dropped in with some smart advice too.