[Ask a Guy] Are you aware that your balls stink?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Barbwire, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Just curious because several times I've read on SF that some guy encountered a stinky pussy and is all up in arms about it. He comes here and asks how it can possibly be, what does it mean and what is there to be done about it and he gets all sorts of replies.

Although I've encountered some stink cock, I've never seen it mentioned here. Don't know why the women are mute about the topic. Since it's never discussed here, it makes me wonder if men even realize that their junk can get funky smelling too.

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Never been able to go smell myself LOL, to be serious never heard a complaint either. Good hygiene helps, for anyone.
    Curious about the other replies coming soon though.

3. Trond

Gold Member

Oh yes, I know. Not sure if it's the balls though (sweaty perhaps), I would say the head of the penis is the worst if you haven't showered for a while. I think both male and female "equipment" smell better after a quick shower. BTW I don't mind natural smell on a woman, unless it has been "lingering" for quite a while. I guess what I'm trying to say is no perfume is needed :)

4. oscgor

oscgor New Member

I am 36 years old and uncircumcised. I've never heard a complaint. I am very clean and even though I am uncut, my head is always out. Hygiene is very important to me. I expect the same in return. My GF's ex had what according to her was a musky smell on the dick. He was uncircumcised but his head was not always out (maybe that's why?). The last time she remembers having sex with him, they were having a passionate session and he kind of pushed her head down to suck him. She thrusted twice and had to stop because the smell was awfull. he said sorry and went on to take a shower. They continued after that and some mouth cleaning in the part of my GF. She does not let this type of things discourage her from some good sex :eyes

#4 oscgor, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  5. Pbplayer13

Pbplayer13 New Member

This is actually something I get complimented on quite often. I always always make sure I'm beyond clean down there. I scrub with a loofa down there every time I shower and I always shower before company comes over. I have been told by quite a few girls as well that their previous boyfriends had some had odours and such. I know for a fact guys can stink badly.. After playing paintball for a few hours (I wear spandex style shorts with padding to protect myself also known as slider shorts) I need to shower as soon as I'm done.

6. Tuffty

Tuffty New Member

We all have our own smell i guess but basic hygiene should be enough to put it to rest and make it ok. There must be some real dirty buggers about ? As for women well for the most part i do not have any problem my wife is always nice and fresh and clean which again is down to basic washing. As for her having a problem with me ? Well i'm an oddball i don't really like blowjobs ..... lol ....i'm way to senitive and find it to much hard work trying to enjoy it so i prefer not to bother ? .... like i say oddball .... lol ... but even before i got married i seldom can think of being put off by the scent of a woman ..... as i understand it ....men for the most part don't mind how a woman tastes or smells as long as she is clean. don't even want to think about the opposite !!! yuk lol

7. GreyGoose

Gold Member

That's why I shave, I'm very self conscious so I scrub well with soap and finish with body spray

8. one20inafiftyfive

I'm pretty fastidious. I wouldn't allow a blow after a long day's work without first showering. My wife can attest to the fact that I won't even give her an open mouth kiss without first brushing my teeth.

As far as my balls, I use a product called "Fresh Balls". I don't use it for odor, but rather because I hate the feeling of sweaty balls. It truly makes my balls (actually my whole crotch) feel fresh all day. It goes on as a lotion and quickly dries making your junk feel like it's powdered, but there's no powdery residue. I guess it feels similar to using clear underarm antiperspirant. Fresh Balls contains oatmeal (anti-irritant) and tea tree oil (antibacterial). It does not contain paraben, aluminum, or talc. The same company also makes "Fresh Breasts" and "Fresh Feet". From what I can tell "Fresh Breasts" is essentially the same formulation only it is unscented so as not to conflict with a woman's perfume. However, I can not detect any scent in the "Fresh Balls" when sniffing it straight from the bottle. It apparently is tasteless, too, as I got an unexpected blow early in the morning which would have been about 4 hours after I'd applied it. My wife said she didn't notice any odd taste or scent.

Howie Mandel really loves the stuff. Here's a video of Howie giving a "Fresh Balls" gift basket to Jimmy Kimmel. (I believe the link is legal since it's not actually a vendor's website.) Howie Mandel on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 - YouTube

I really cannot speak more highly about this product. It feels great.

As far as someone having ball/crotch/penis odor, men can get yeast infections, too. That problem is usually related to poor hygiene and most likely will require a medicine to adequately treat it.

#8 one20inafiftyfive, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  9. mikeh

mikeh New Member

Male hygiene is as important as female hygiene.

I prefer to use the method I call the lazy cock wash. Basically I get my wife to clean it with her mouth.

It can also be called a lazy wank.

10. Berend

Berend New Member

Yes, I can also attest that Fresh Balls has no taste or smell. :D

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I wouldn't want to taste that body spray. :ugh Also I have a very sensitive nose so any artificial scent would have me sneezing all over you.

As for smell, it's a definite sweaty crotch odour. The worst culprit I've known was circumcised so that's irrelevant. The funny thing is that he had no armpit odour whatsoever.

12. OverSinged

Gold Member

Probably do, I'll give'm a good scrubbin when I actually have to worry about it really offending someone though.

13. thunderseed

Gold Member

Haha! I think men just like to think their dicks smell like roses! :D

But personally I enjoy the smell of dick nice and natural without soap, it smells good in a sexual way, it is sexy and orgasmic and it turns me on like nothing else. And I especially love the smell of a sweaty man, that hot musty male smell.

For those of you guys with excellent hygiene, do you actually postpone sex just to have a shower beforehand? Haha that would totally suck except for if sex was located in the shower :D

14. almostthere

Gold Member

I do shower before a good romp and never let the wife go down there after work or just after all day. Especially in summer. I also keep em powdered like powdered doughnuts for freshness.
    And thunder if I ran into you I would run to the john and freshen up for a mid day cuddle

#14 almostthere, Apr 26, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  15. Northside

Gold Member

My balls stink? You're shittin' me? Unfortunately, you've never smelled them so how can you say that? I'll bet you pussy smells like roses, but sadly I'll probably never know. By the way, my gf likes to suck on my balls sometimes, so they can't be too gross, or is she gross? Hmmmm......

16. thunderseed

Gold Member

LoL just excuse me I have to go powder my balls, er i mean nose.

I bet they taste better than doughnuts :D

17. 12barblues

Gold Member

funny topic, yet serious....
    we both make sure theres nothing funky goin on down there...she just checks it herself by layin back and sliding a finger in herself and tasting....funny thing is ..ive had to push her back down because she thought it was bad and i thought it was juuuuust right,and there was no way she was stoppin me from puttin' my face in it...you see, us men actually DONT like it when its TOO clean...we like for it to smell like pussy, you know?
    as for me..if i think im stankin' down there , i just always ask her...she's never said it was but if she did(and she's painfully honest)..we'd just hop in the shower first...no prob..

18. LS69

LS69 Member

i think if you have a problem down under.. most women can smell it right away like fungal infection or sweaty balls. Please guys if you have a stinky male puss (between the balls and ass) please take care of it...gross! :eek

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

yes...do as Borat does and always have a friend dry your "backpussy" with a blowdryer.....:lol

20. China

China New Member

I like washing both girls and guys as part of foreplay.

The normal smell is ok, fresh sweat is good, but stale sweaty or just nasty fungally smelly....yuck. :eek