Are you a virgin?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Sep 15, 2003.

?

Are you a virgin?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. No

98 vote(s)
    76.0%
  1. wholetmydawgout

Some of us are exploring aspects of sexuality out here while others seem to be revealing what they have experienced so far. Nonetheless, the responses to questions have been few which makes me wonder if the majority of the population on this forum has had sex or not?
    I guess there is only one way to find out...
    A :)

2. killjoy

killjoy New Member

yes......
    .........er, no.......

#2 killjoy, Sep 15, 2003
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2003
  3. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

I've made it quite clear I'm a virgin before. :(

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I'm not.....But make no mistake,there is nothing "wrong" about being one either.

5. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

There might not be anything wrong with it, but at 27 it sucks really bad. Seriously bad.

6. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Well OK....you got me there. But look at it this way......Think of how good your first experiance will be,now that you are older and wiser. I know thats not much comfort to someone going out of their mind with horniness,but I think you will be a better person to have waited.unlike some 15 y/o kid that can hardly make it through a school day.....let alone face the results of letting his "other" head do his thinking for him.Hope that helps

7. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

Well actually I can go through the day just fine heh, in fact it's been well over 6 weeks since I've masturbated. Sex really isn't a big issue with me anymore. When I say being a virgin at 27 sucks, it's because I've never even been on a date. All I'd like to get over with now is a date, meeting a nice woman to talk to even, you know, nothing weird or anything.

8. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I understand completly.....you sound like me at that age. Feel free to get anything off your chest with me,because I've been there done that.

9. wholetmydawgout

Now don't tell me that only 10 people use this site..to be a valid survey there need to be atleast 30 people who have done it.

10. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

no i'm not a virgin ......

11. sweeetest

sweeetest New Member

hey lordLOC just wondering if u spent a lot of time on the net? If you do i dont suppose that will help you to get a date or get layed. The woman wont cme to you you have to go find them. There is someone for everyone and you someone is out there waiting for you.so go get her dont miss your chance.

12. LordLOC

LordLOC New Member

I spent alot of time on the net after my surgery, and when I was out of work yes. Most of the time I'm not on as much as I'd like to be. Meeting women has nothing to do with the time I spend online, it has to do with being scared to death of them in general. But like in my other thread, I don't have to look for a woman anymore, I just have to wait for one now I think.

13. wholetmydawgout

any others?

14. s1ng1nf00l

s1ng1nf00l New Member

I'm also a virgin... But, I'm a complete virgin, lol... Only been kissed once, and it was just a pop kiss. It was a girl I met at summer camp when I was 16, and she lived in New Jersey, and knew that no one had ever kissed me before... so, one night, back stage of the musical we were in together there, Music Man, she approached me because I was upset about the scene that just ended. I was upset because the scene was terrible, and I was venting to her, and then she said "you know what I think you need?" And then she kissed me, and ran away... Oh, and that same girl also flashed me, but other than those two things, I've never gone further...

15. Zack

Zack New Member

I'm a virgin... In my earlier years I found it hard to even talk to a girl because I was short, chubby, and pale... As the years went by I became taller and thinner and now I am much more "tone" than my previous years... I'm 6'4'' now and weigh 20 lbs. less than when I was 5'7'' hah! ( I weigh 170 lbs. ) Since I joined the swim team to lose weight I also become a lifeguard to not only get a tan but be more comfortable with my body. As of my senior year I've been "hit on" on a regular basis. As of right now I have a gf which I was afraid to talk to as I was younger because I had the biggest crush on her and I still do but its much more now. Although I'm still a Virgin so is she and I am glad I can share that with the one I love...

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin and not, if its right it will happen with the one you love and I am looking forward to a moment like that. :)

16. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i am, and me and my gf do enough stuff, i think i can hold out til we're married. but she hasnt given my an o yet, so its getting worse...

17. Jack04

Jack04 New Member

nope i lost it when i was 17
    jack

18. blade

blade New Member

yeh well, i'ma virgin and i guess cuz i'm old'fashion...blah-blah-blah but i can certainly relate to LordLoc...i had guyz made remarks..cruel ones just cuz i was a virgin or didn't want to give head to them (partly cuz they were disgustin 27-yr old tryin to get wit hi-skool seniors and college freshiez) and guyz dat neva called me back cuz i told them i was virgin.

19. Fairy

Fairy New Member

I think the men that you (Blade) are describing are pathetic and need to grow up themselves. Good for you for not doing anything and standing your ground.
    I lost my virginity, at age 19, after being with a guy for 6 months, he is 25 and so I was totally nervous as he has had so much more experience. But we love each other and actually in the end it was me talking him into doing it as he wanted to make sure I was completely happy and comfortable. We are still together and eveything is great.

20. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I can hardly remember when I was a virgin. It is interesting that their are so many virgins in a sex forum. I hope you find what you are looking for.