Are you a toy enthusiast and/or writer?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MyIcarus, Dec 22, 2010.

1. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

I've noticed quite a few of our members are educated and very well versed. I am looking for individuals who would like to have their opinions and views, as well as sex toy reviews for my website. Your opinions and and/or articles will be seen by shoppers and utilized to help customers decide on a product. This is something fun to do in your free time, and will be sporadic at best. Currently I am focusing on sexual education, as well as product developement...being a newer company means I have to play catchup. lol If you are interested, feel free to either reply to this posting - or contact me via PM. While I am currently unable to offer money for this service, the situation may change in the near future and I may be able to toss some toys your way to help you "review!" ;)

2. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I would LOVE to write reviews for you! I sent a sample review to your website, please contact me if you are interested! :)

3. Flame

Flame New Member

Hello. I am interested in your offer and would be very happy to write a review for your website. Please feel free to PM me with details. Thanks!

4. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

i'm happy to write a review. you can review my writing on my blog, easily googled. the name is my username.

good luck with your new venture!

robin