Are you a pussy or asshole ?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Dog_E_Ryder, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Ran across this Playboy article, Made me smile. :D Whats your thoughts? I already knew I was kind of an an asshole. lol ;)

Why do women date assholes?

Ah, yes. The age-old question—right up there with “What is the meaning of life?”

After I pitched this story, I interviewed dozens of women and men, a sex therapist and a relationship psychiatrist. When I asked my friends why they dated assholes no two of them answered the same. It seems there is a toxic cocktail of psychological reasons women fall into this trap. I compiled a nice list, worthy of Cosmopolitan or Elle, with points like “daddy issues” and “ticking clock.” Then I deleted the whole fucking thing............

Frankly, I’m tired of the conventional wisdom that women date assholes because we need lessons in “self-love ” or “manifesting self-esteem” or some psychobabble blah-blah fucking blah about “healing your aloneness.” They’re always about what’s wrong with women and never about what’s going on with men.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/ass...cial&utm_campaign=wildhair&utm_content=mnshmr

Lizzie73, PerfectPussy and fairlthick like this.
  2. fairlthick

Gold Member

Lol...I'm not sure if I would be considered an asshole but I sure do love them on women!!!! Oh and pussies too....YUUMY!!;):D:p

PerfectPussy and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  3. xtacy4

Gold Member

I especially liked the asshole spectrum lol. I tend to gravitate to those on the douchebag end of the spectrum lol.
    image.jpeg

4. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

:p;)
    I got a kick out of the list of sure signs of a pussy. It was a pretty funny article with some truths.
    :D My wife is always asking how come the emphasis of weight on guys are more forgivable than a woman's? I told her it was simple....millions of years of evolution of the cave man protecting the woman from dinosaurs and bears, so we have to maintain a bigger size to scare the bears away. So in turn bigger guys are a plus in the mix, in turn smaller women can out run the bears if the first line of defense of us guys being fat fails. She looked at me for a second and smiled and called me an asshole. :D;):p lol

#4 Dog_E_Ryder, Jan 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    Cappy_Dick likes this.
  5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Well, my son and I....and my daughter, are assholes, at least that's what the diagram says hockey players are. It didn't specify pro or beer league.

6. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

Playboy... ...lol. I guess some men do read Playboy for the articles. :p

Amature likes this.
  7. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've had a subscription for years and years, wife keeps the subscription current. I do read the articles, my wife has as good if not better than 90% of the women displayed.... and my wife knows it. They have some great interviews. Oh, and I get to fuck hers.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

They eliminated the nudes, so you must get it for the articles now ;)

xx

whybother and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  9. sensless

Gold Member

The important thing is how he fucks.

10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm a dick, Chuck.

12barblues and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  11. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Trey parker is a genius. That movie was funny as hell. FUCK YEAH!!!:D

12. backcheck64

Gold Member

They haven't eliminated them yet. Mine are still au natural....plus airbrushing.

13. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

My bad BC, it starts in March. I was under the impression the revamp started in January.

xx

14. HalfNaked

Gold Member

Simple really. Women like men who are assholes because they are more masculine. More dominant. There is nothing more repulsive to a woman than a man who has no backbone and no balls. Nowadays, the majority of men are pussies to put it lightly. The men that have embraced their inner asshole are intriguing to women because they are different. They go against the grain. They are more exciting than the reliable but boring nice guy.