Are you a pussy eater?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by BitchN, Sep 27, 2012.

1. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I know alot of you said you liked to go down on women........but what I want to know in detail is your techniques.

What do you do to her that makes her scream........I know all women are different.......like different things.

When you go down do you like her legs over your shoulder or spread wide?

Do you give her one long slow lick with your tongue.........lick her clit with slow smooth strokes...........are little flicks with your tongue......maybe small circles.....or side to side.......up or down strokes.

Do you like to stick your tongue inside her to make her come or do you like to use your fingers.....1..2..or..3 at a time.......do you slide them in slow and easy......or.....hard and fast......

Does your technique make her back bow off the bed.........if so, I want to know........what makes you.......a pussy eating pro...........

Tony la casia likes this.
  2. OverSinged

Gold Member

until I get enough practice for my own style, can I just say "all of the above"?

3. mrcock

Gold Member

maximum concentration on the clit

:lol

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Yes you can......they all work.....I got hot with the mental picture just typing it...:D

5. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I want to know how you concentrate on the clit.........details Mrcock......the teacher ;) wants details....:)

6. mrcock

Gold Member

licking, kissing, sucking. is that detailed enough?

someone asked me to bite it too, haven't tried that yet though

so what is today's subject?

;)

7. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I think biting is hot.......

8. mrcock

Gold Member

gotta try that out

9. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I like it when my BF first gently uses his thumb and finger to rub up and down on my clit.
    Then licking up and down on it.What drives me wild is when he sucks on it though.
    And then once I'm dying for it,slowly put in two fingers and gently press against my g spot while fingering me.

10. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

I usually start slow, working around the pussy at first not even touching it. Kissing up her inner thigh, as my hands massage her legs and maybe squeeze her ass. I want her to know it's coming and want it. Then I'll rub her pussy with my hand alittle as I give her one slow long gently lick top to bottom. I do like the legs over my shoulders, but pls don't squeeze my head off..hehe. I push my tongue a bit deeper as I spread her pussy with my fingers, usually starting to really taste the wetness by now...Yum. then as I lick up and down I'll start to wiggle my tongue side to side as I lick bottom to top. Moving faster as I see she is enjoying it. Her legs get tense, her breathing gets faster...mmm. I use the tip of my tongue to tease her clit, flicking it, and making circles around it. I can't help but lick faster and faster. As she gets hotter and wants to cum, I push my tongue flat and wide on her clit and lick it with alot of pressure. Then I lick up the hot cum as she explodes on my face...YUM!

BitchN...is that what you were looking for? =)

Justme79 and Notta like this.
  11. taster7734

taster7734 Member

I tend to focus on her clit...but sliding a finger in & up can get that G-spot going....:)

12. sandwich

Gold Member

Okay, B, I'm going to post before I read all the responses because I might pass out when I read them...lol!

13. sandwich

Gold Member

Yay!!! A man who pays attention to the inner thighs! God I love my thighs.

BigB73 and Master9804 like this.
  14. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Yes that is what I'm looking for......I want the mental picture as I am reading all the responses.........and that my friend......is a hot mental picture.....

BigB73 likes this.
  15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well each woman is different and likes things in varying order but since you asked;
    Yep, not thighs first but lips followed by snail trail to each boobie & nipple staying there for some time before gravity drag towards.......no!....naple I mean and yeah circle and dart some there followed by somehow lower levels.
    Thighs ok but first down the outer legs to behind knees working back up to crutch......wait not yet.....Venus here we go but gently prised apart lips, insert tongue......wait right there!
    No movements yet.....wait....a slight twitch..then long, long, low licks up and down the inner labials. a quick strike at the clit them fasten tight & suck......no letting go, just yet then whammo tongue right in vaginal hole, in and out until.....well either she comes or dawn does :)

Notta likes this.
  16. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Love the soft inner thighs on a woman...when can I see yours sandwich??

17. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

Glad I could brighten your day. Hope you didn't make to much of a mess :D

18. YOUNGBUC

YOUNGBUC New Member

Agreed my girl likes me to spend most my time just sucking hard on her clit. Hard sometime cause she can't stay still she squirms all over. I just try to hold her down with my hands on her stomache lol

19. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I tend to start with slow flicks of the tounge on her clit while i run a finger or two up and down the soft folds of her pussy. Teasing her, gently sucking on her clit while i insert a finger tip or two. Some more teasing by licking her outer lips...then back to her clit. I do this for a while then really suck on her clit hard and bite it, working fast and hard with my fingers also.

20. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I do all of the above in preparation for the main event. Once her clit becomes fully erect, teasing it is the way I've found to get the best orgasm out of her. When her clit reaches out for more stimulation, I give her just a tiny bit more, and then back off a little to make her beg with it, pushing her mons toward me and coaxing. As her arousal increases, I try to give her just a little less than she wants to make her want even more, and I hold her near the brink for a long time, letting her almost go over and then easing to let her down a little, over and over. She uses a deluxe crystal wand to massage her G spot while I'm licking her, and as I sense her getting close, I slow way down and let her take herself over with the wand, just slowly and lightly glancing her clit with the tip of my tongue as she comes. This way she eases into the climax very slowly, no explosion, but a long and gentle release that leaves her clit hard and still receptive to more licking. Even after I stop licking her, she continues to work the wand and continues to come for a few minutes with it. Often, with her clit still responsive, she is able to begin building again immediately for a second climax, and this one usually has an explosive ending, very animated, verbal, hips going, and sometimes she pulls me into her so hard during this climax that it's difficult to lick. Her clit is rock hard and she is pushing it outward, begging for more until it becomes hyper-sensitive and she pushes me away, sometimes only to pull me back in and then immediately push me away again. Women can be so fickle :D

Master9804 likes this.