Are women ok with men that are bedroom transvestites

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by John3303, Jun 25, 2013.

1. John3303

John3303 New Member

A bedroom transvestite is usually a straight male who gets off on wearing women's bras, panties, lingerie along with full makeup and wig. After he has his orgasm, a bedroom TV then becomes all male again and off with the makeup and lingerie.

This is a strong sexual fetish of mind that I need for intense arousal. Is this a deal breaker for most women or could you learn to like it and enjoy it with your husband. My wife has become my sexual ally in this department which I am very thankful for.

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

if i'm being completely honest, it would be a deal breaker. i'm happy that you found someone who can accept it for you though.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

My girl likes both men and women.....but she doesn't want her men to be women...but that's just us, and I'm sure there's just as many women that are into it..

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Neither my wife or I would have anything to do with that...good luck

5. mrcock

Gold Member

fuck, how precisely you described it, a bedroom tv

that is fucking sexy

got me immediately horny when I imagined the concept of it

aahaahaha

by the way, it even scares me

aahaahhaa

#5 mrcock, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  6. John3303

John3303 New Member

Wow, I am kind of surprised that the first four of you oppose it. No offense to any of you but on this board I thought there would be at least one open minded person answering my question.

Well then, I consider myself lucky to be married to an accepting wife.

ps: I don't want to be a woman, it's just a sexual fetish in the bedroom only. I still hunt, fish and love football :)

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm a little surprised too....but give it time, you haven't had many responses...

8. backcheck64

Gold Member

Check my past posts, I'm fairly conservative. I will not share my wife with another person, have no desire to see with another guy, don't tolerate cheating of any sort, and have no desire for either of us to be a transvestite.

And my wife, while very feminine, is a huge hockey fan and lacrosse fan, both of which are rougher than football ever thought of being. Masculine or feminine have nothing to do with love of sport, or huntin and fishin. I have no desire to kill Bambie or outsmart a bass, yet I have no problem knocking your teeth down your throat on the ice rink...or other places, yet I generally take a masculine role in my marriage.

9. htoad

htoad Active Member

It would not work for us. I am not interested, and my wife really prefers "traditional" masculinity in men. She gets turned on by me wearing a suit and tie, or a sports uniform. Some of our home movies are scenarios built around them. But if you wife enjoys that, no problems for me, I always believe couples should seek to please each other.

10. Miamia

Miamia Member

I'm not really experienced in long-term relationships but I think that concerning sex one has to make sacrifices. If I had a boyfriend desiring something like this I would probably accept it, agree with that kind of sex (sometimes, not always as it would probably not be the kind of sex that satisfies me) and try to play my role as good as I can (would be hard not to start laughing; sorry). But - no guarantees...

11. redics_girl

would you rather we lie?

12. sandwich

Gold Member

I think a lot of men are fascinated by women's panties just in general, and I think I would not mind if my man wanted to wear them every once in a while. I like to mix things up a lot, so more than that would not be desired. When you add the bra and the wig and makeup, then I'm pretty sure I would not like it. Even if we tried it I would have to limit it to a couple of times a year, but to be honest, I'm thinking it would be a no go for me.

I would like to say that disinterest in a particular activity is not quite the same as open minded. For instance, I like a certain amount of pain, and I do not consider my forum friends who have no desire for that to be less than open minded. They have their own kinks.

13. Meow

Meow Member

Kinky is using a feather, perverted is using the whole chicken....

14. redics_girl

:lol

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

So you're saying I'm a perv?

16. Succubus

Succubus New Member

I honestly would not mind one bit. I think it would be fun to help him with his makeup, hair, and outfits even.

A friend of mines hubby is into this and it totally freaks her out, which I can't understand. He isn't gay, he isn't a cheater, he just told her he wants to look pretty sometimes. I think its cute.

17. Uncut4ever

Uncut4ever New Member

I'm 100% straight. I don't have any desire to be or look like a woman, but I do get turned on by trying on women's panties and hosiery. It's not the way I look in them, it's the "feel" that excites me. I usually masturbate during or after. Putting on a bra or wig or other women's attire does absolutely nothing for me. But then again, I've never tried it.

I've put the panties and hosiery on in private but have never had the balls to bring up the topic with a lover out of fear that she would view me as less of a man. So, it has never entered the bedroom, so to speak. But this thread is interesting since I can get an insight to women's feelings on the subject. If it is mostly negative, I will probably keep it private forever.

18. Uncut4ever

Uncut4ever New Member

After my last post above, and thinking about Succubus' post, I thought about this some more. I think I'd find it kinda fun to have a woman dress me up and put makeup on me. I'd like to be submissive to her. I'm open-minded about it. I would not go out in public like that and I'm not sure it would be a sexual thing, but it would be good for a few laughs. :D