[Ask a Girl] Are women nervous or "honored" when man gets hard ....

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by martin9p2, Dec 6, 2010.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Women,
    If you're out on a first date, and the guy gets a hard-on ... are you sort of embarrassed? Sort of honored? Thrilled? Annoyed? How would you react?

And by the way, ... does it happen all the time? Do you expect it, hope for it, ...?

2. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

It depends... If we're dancing on a first date and I feel a bit of stiffness, I'm probably going to be a little flattered. If he shows up at my doorstep with a coatrack sticking out of the front of his khakis, then I'm probably going to be weirded out.

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Way back when I was dating I had a couple actually feel for it (one bacame my wife) so I guess they weren't freaked out.

4. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I agree with SW =)

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

However, when I find out I've given my man a hard on, I definitely feel honored. I haven't failed to do it yet so here's to good womanly service ;).

6. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I like giving my man a hard on in awkward situations :lol yea I'm evil.. dirty texts while he's at work.. when I *know* it's completely obvious to others that he's aroused :eek:

7. htoad

htoad Active Member

From this male's perspective, a lot depends on how the man handles himself. If he tries to "show off" and expects it will be an indication of how much he likes her, it is more likely to make her nervous. But if he is, as we would say old school, "subtle with his style", then she might be more honored - and even curious.

My wife tells one of the reasons she fell in love with me was how I slow danced like a gentlemen - no grinding, just holding her nice but making her feel secure. Apparently other women knew this as well, and some of the more "rowdy" women at college would intentionally grind against me to find out my "state". Even then I just tried to stay cool about it, or make a joke ("that is a gun in my pocket, and I'm not happy to see you"). So because I may have been in that state, but acted in an non-threatening or non-demanding manner, it seemed to attract some women.