Are there women who enjoy fallatio as much as I enjoy cunnilingus?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by priapas01, Mar 14, 2004.

1. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

Maybe it's a control thing, but I REALLY like to go down on women. The few women that have returned the favor to me seemed very reluctant and unenthusiastic about it.

I really enjoy looking at women's privates, manipulating her clit with my tounge and lips, searching for her g-spot with my fingers, using my little finger to toy with her anus, and doing this for extended times several minutes. Eventually she will wrap her legs around my neck and convulse for what seems like minutes in at least one orgasm.

I just wonder if there are women who get this much pleasure out of going down on a guy.

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Oh yeah, there are ladies who enjoy giving us oral as much as we enjoy giving it to them. I must admit that I don't think these women are in the majority. Out of 9 women I have been with only 2 absolutely loved it and did not sem to ever get enough, 3 of them were ok with it but you could tell they really were not into it and the other 4 flat out refused. So yeah, there are those who love it but I feel the percentage of men who ove giving oral to a woman is much higher than that of women who enjoy giving oral. Hell I can't say that I have ever met a straight guy who said he didn't love eating pussy! :brow

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

dayum, now THERE is a concept...my boyfriend now enjoys it but had never gone down on someone before me...and he only did the first time because i practically begged. and my ex was reluctant too...
    as for giving head, i've been told i'm the best my bf has ever had because i do enjoy it and he can tell...

4. tina

tina New Member

i'm one of those ladies that enjoys going down on my guy just as much as him going down on me... i go down on him everytime we have sex, either in the beginning or at the end right before he blows his load (so to speak)... i love it...

:brow

5. MadamWeep

MadamWeep New Member

I hear about these women who don't like to go down on their men. Insanity. :|
    If the relationship is about love -- shouldn't you want to give your lover something special?
    If the relationship is about sex -- why would you be with someone for sex if you're not going to complete the package?

I love going down on my boy, and he's said it's made a considerable difference that I'm enthusiastic about it.

Effortlessness equals bad times -_-;

6. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Well, as someone coming from both sides of the issue I can understand women who have a problem with giving head. From a female POV we have been told it is a dirty sick thing only performed by depraved and slutty and loose women.

Then on the other side, once I did perform oral sex on my husband, bf at the time, I found it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Of course it hasn't been until recently that I've gotten good enough at it that he will cum consistantly when I do it. Since I've been able to make him cum, I have found that I absolutely love doing it to him. There have been times I've sucked him off just for the hell of it and not asked for anything in return. Now I am glad I am a depraved, slutty and loose woman (at least were this is concerned).

7. priapas01

priapas01 New Member

YAY!!! for depraved, slutty and loose women!!!!

I hope your partners go down on you just as enthusiastically. May your orgasms last forever!!!

:phat :phat :phat

8. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

yah, i love going down on my gf but she doesnt like doing it to me because she feels dirty, or whatever. btu i cant say anthing like hey you knwo this is kindda one sided, cuz then its all you dont respect me, and starts getting wierd on me. she doesnt like the taste, and wont even kiss me after ive been down on her. i think she is closed off sexually.

9. kbate

kbate New Member

I can't understand why so many of my girlfriends turn up their noses when we talk about giving head. They just don't "get it" and some never will.

There is nothing in Sex which compares with the intensity of two people willing to engage each other orally until orgasm is achieved.

Now that said, you guys need to lay off the onions, garlic, and from time to time you should do a little trimming and washing between your waist and knees.. I don't mind a little whiff now and then, but it can get pretty nasty down there sometimes..

10. A_Cassagne

A_Cassagne New Member

Exactly. Yes, women who really enjoy fellatio do exist, all that's required is a little bit of depravity at the back of her mind somewhere :tup: Also, you haven't had oral sex until you've had it with a partner who enjoys it.

11. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I love giving oral sex just as much as I like receiving it. I think it can be highly erotic and playful if you know what your doing & you know what your partner likes.

12. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

It was really hard for me to actually do it the first time. All through high school I heard (I actually knew her too) stories of the one girl who would blow the whole football team. It was a really nasty stigma that is hard to get over, especially if you've had it drilled in to you that you should be a proper lady.

Once I did do it, I felt a lot better. Both about myself and my partner. My hubby didn't treat me any differently and he appreciated the fact that I was willing to do the deed just for him even though he knew I had problems with the social views.

I will say this I am SOOOO glad that I finally worked up the nerve to do it. Now my skills were totally horrible. God love my man for not killing me when I raked my teeth on him that first time. It was something that we both worked through, on his end with patience and on my end working through my totally overblown emotional hang ups.

Oral sex is definitely worth sharing.

13. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I did used to find it hard to give oral to my partner i found that on the odd occasion the cum was too much for me and made me gag, but i never did i tried to hide it. But now i am much better about it and want to give it to him and he tells me i'm the best he ever had doin it, wanting to know how come i was so good. Told him just by doin it, but no guy has ever told me what to do i just tried.

14. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I love giving my guy oral.

I will admit I was terrified at first because all I heard was that it was gross. He had to wait a good long time for me to build up the confidence to actually do it. When all was done i found that it was not gross at all and that I really liked it!

So now sometimes I just start going down on him and don't even expect anything in return because I enjoy giving it so much.

15. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I don't know if I would want to meet that girl. I'm not big into blowjobs; I'd much rather be muff diving.
    "'Tis better to give than receive."

16. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I LOVE GIVING BLOWJOBS! But I think you will find a lot of women don't love it. Most of my girlfriends HAT giving bjs to their husbands and so they do not very often. I love it - and I try to give my husband at least one a day (one day I gave him 7!). I love everything about it: I love the feel of his cock, I love the texture and taste of his cum, I love it slashing in my throat, the sounds of joy coming from him, and I love swallowing it all down - I like that I have a part of him in my almost all the time. My girlfirends know I love giving head, and their husbands (friends with mine) know it - so my girlfriends told me, hey you give them blowjobs then! And it came back to me through their husbands and mine :drool :) and they are ready to go. I'm not going to do it (although 2 of them are hunks), but it does show you that a lot of women do not like giving head. I might be in the minority, but who knows. I LOVE IT!! I gave my hubby 2 today already - one more tonight!

17. nympho_ami

nympho_ami New Member

I am new to giving head... I only did it a couple of weeks ago for the first time, because I was nervous and unsure what to do, so kinda put it off.

I'm still not great, but I am reading up all I can and listening to my bf when he advises me, but I LOVE doing it because it's a way of showing him I want to pleasure him, it's all about him. Also because he finds just me being down there and WANTING to please him a turnon, even if the actual act isn't amazing yet.

The more he enjoys it the more I enjoy it and want to do it. So yeh... I'm enthusiastic. :D

18. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

It is a turn on that the guys get so much pleasure out of it. My husband can't get enough head - he gets excited just thinking about it. Today was a good day - I gave him 4 blowjobs! Ahh - and he keeps making more cum - there was as much on the 4th as on the first! A good cum day :) Mayne I'll wake him up in the morning with one :) Yum!

19. steph

steph New Member

I can't get enough! I love having a nice hard penis slide down my throat and squirt stuf in my belly!! mmmmmmm. It tastes good, too.

20. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I agree Steph! Giving my hubby blowjobs is my favorite thing to do - I love it. And when I deep throat him, I LOVE the feeling when he starts to cum and it slides down my throat - ooo - I am getting horny! I try to give him at least one a day :)