[Ask a Guy] Are there any other guys who can't satisfy a woman in bed?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bt1257, Jul 14, 2012.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Are there any other guys out there that can't satisfy a woman no matter what they do?

2. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Before you can say that you can't satisfy a woman in bed, you actually have to go to bed with a woman.

3. Super

Super New Member

I don't know what kind of women you've been with but for normal women its not that hard. You just got to think about pleasing them more than your self.

4. Super

Super New Member

If you can add an avatar to you profile you can satifiy a girl. Realy its not that hard.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

According to past posts, he's been with no women.

6. OverSinged

Gold Member

Hell, I've somehow managed to satisfy at least one women without even being in the same state as her.

So no, not exactly rocket science.

7. Vdawg0220

Vdawg0220 New Member

^ This

8. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I don't have to be with a woman to know I cant satisfy her. Its something I just know and accept.

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

To answer the OP's question...

Yeah, there are lots of men that can't satisfy a woman in bed. There are also a lot of women that can't satisfy a man in bed. There are men that can't satisfy men, and women that satisfy women.

Not being able to satisfy one another is a common problem. Judging by many threads here on SF I know, that having a relationship so honest, mature, and open that you can discuss things to make the sex more satisfying is not a common thing.

I admit to having some shitty sex and I bet I wasn't always the best lay back in the day but, I continue to strive to do better and I wouldn't be able to do that without my husband's help.

The same holds true for him needing my help to be a better lover.

10. OverSinged

Gold Member

Sounds like you have a bit of a confidence problem. From what little I know, having no confidence in yourself really turns the ladies off. Well, except maybe the dominatrix types, not sure on that one.

11. jimmyduck23

jimmyduck23 Member

I've had trouble with certain women who just were to tensed up about their sexuality to "allow" themselves to enjoy sex, but overall, have to agree with everyone else; it's not rocket science. And if you are having trouble, four words: proper communication in bed.

12. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

What????? How can you assess this?

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

bt = bloody twit
    Dude you are setting yourself up to be a loser......but why?
    You may lack confidence right now but that is not a permanent brand.
    Sure it takes practice to make perfect but like the dance; it takes two to Tango, right?

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Honestly, you wouldn't satisfy me in or out of bed.

It's not about your appearance or your penis size or whatever.

It's about your defeatist attitude. You've decided for yourself without any experience that you will fail, therefore you are indeed guaranteed to fail.

Others have smaller dicks, bigger bellies, balder heads, shorter/longer legs, wheelchairs, whatever and they have wonderful sex lives. It's in their attitude.

If knowledge in some area is where you are lacking, well this is the right site to learn. We all can benefit from the experiences of others.

However, none of us here can change your mindset. That's up to you.

15. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

Listen, man, what you're really saying is "I suck at guitar, because I've never played, and I'll never be any good, so instead of practicing, I'll just pout." Do you think Yngwie Malmsteen got good at guitar by sitting on his ass and crying about not being any good? He played his ass off, day and night, even when his fingers bled. Now, he's arguably one of the best guitarists in the freakin' world. Practice, practice, practice, just like any other skill.

If you're so worried about never pleasing a woman that you are paralyzed by fear, you will never please a woman. Sun Tzu said that a warrior who goes to battle and seeks to win is doomed to fail. However, a warrior who assures victory and then goes to war is sure to win. Lovemaking is no different. The best way to ensure that you please a woman is to ask her, or even ask her to show you. Then, do what she tells you or shows you to do. You ensure victory not only for yourself, but her as well.

Now, get on the battlefield, soldier!

16. tiffers

tiffers Member

I think you are afraid of the unknown, and have no faith in yourself. There's an old saying and I believe it's very true. You must love yourself, before you can love someone else.

17. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Based on your avatar, you seem to be hard on yourself. There's tons of info, blogs, videos, guides, etc on the net, in books, magazines, etc. for you to learn and get some insight. Some women can and can't get satisfied either through intercourse, oral, etc. You basically need to learn and look up on the important part of the female anatomy that excites them and helps them get off.

When I had my first sexual experience I couldn't find the "mystical clitoris" but after some research, the next go around I was able to give a girl her first orgasm from me when I was 15. Sometimes it's a trial and error approach, don't put your self down and try to stay positive...especially if you NEVER have been physically involved with a woman yet.