are there any good ways to initiate sex??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tammyt, Feb 2, 2010.

1. tammyt

tammyt New Member

my bf now is only my 2nd long term sex partner and he is only 24, the place where we are now is ... a few months ago i got mad that he seemed to never want it when i came on to him...he said i was too 'agressive' .. so i kind of just quit...but he only ititiates it maybe 2x a week which is way too little for me..now with our work shifts 3 out of 7 days a week will be only up to him cuz im in bed when he gets home and leave before he gets up and he doesnt like to be woke up for it so he will have to get me up when he gets home which he quit doing recently...so now that ive been trying gentle ways to get him to think about it...i get nothing...i want it after just a few minutes of cuddling ...even if i thought alls i wanted to do was cuddle! so are there any ways i can be gentle and get him to think about it?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

I suspect Fatherhood is causing him a lot of anxiety and confusion, different than it is for you, but no less frightening. Twice a week is not too bad for a couple that's dealing with so much change in life's routines right now. Even though he didn't birth the baby himself, he's consumed with not only the stress of the present, but the uncertainty of what the future holds. Believe me, I was completely a basket case of nerves and even fear right after ours was born, and it took a while to become confident with my role in the three of our lives. Our sex lives suffered from all of that too, but that was 25 years ago and I wouldn't trade it for anything. And the sex is good.

The best I can offer is just try to be sweet to each other and time will pass way faster than you think, and if you both want it to, it will fall into place. You're both on a demanding mission now.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

What HR said. Plus, talk to him about it!