are other women really that different?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kokasian, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokasian

kokasian New Member

Okay, I've only had sex with one person my whole life. Honestly, its just normal, non kinky sex. Recently, my girlfriend had to go back to Thailand. She's been gone since june and im going to see her this christmas. She's had sex with a few guys before me...but she's my first and only. I love this girl with all my heart, but I have to know if I'm missing out on something by having only her. We talk about sex a lot over the phone and the web, and when we see each other again we said we are going to try everything we can think of because we will only be together for a short while. Still...is it really all the same? I'm not going to post her picture, but I can tell you that most can't get a girl that looks like her unless you pay for it...she's really the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm not bored with her by any means, I just want to know...thats not my real age...I'm trying to keep as much info about me private as possible

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If you have an amazing, beautiful woman whom you are not bored with, and you love.....stick with her dear. Really! Sex with a stranger to see what it's like isn't worth losing love over.

3. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Oh mel! If I was standing near you I'd gently grab you and give you a big hug!! I'd probably squeeze your butt too! :brow You say the most wonderful things! :bow

4. kokasian

kokasian New Member

I very honestly have no intention of ever leaving her. Even if I have to miss out on something, its worth it for her. I just wonder, you know? I was going to post a couple pic, but I dont have enough posts yet apparently. Anyhow .yea, thats how I feel about it

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Yes, sex with every person is different. It's an absolutely different experience. Are you missing out by only experiencing her? You are the only person who can answer that. I can tell you what that perspective has done to MY marriage, if you wish......

And, my dear, leaving her and losing her are two absolutely different things. You have more control over one than the other. You don't have to leave, to lose love.

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I had sex with very few girls/women before I was married, 29 years ago. As I look back I realize I could have gotten a lot more pussy in my younger days, but I never really got bummed about it after meeting my wife because she was the right one for me, and our sex life is awesome, and keeps getting better and better with age. So if you feel she is the one for you and vice versa, than you are not missing anything at all by not trying other women. BTW, is she Thai? My wife's brother is married to a women from Thailand and she will soon be a U.S. citizen. We visited Thailand (right after the tsunami) with them last year and love the country and people there.

7. kokasian

kokasian New Member

yea, she's Thai. She was an exchange student a while back, thats how I met her.

8. pirouette

Gold Member

This may sound negative but my intention is positive...
    Very few people only have one relationship (life-long, so to speak). Odds are you will break up. And therefore you will eventually have the opportunity to find out what you're missing. So don't bother thinking about it now because it probably will happen anyway.
    If you beat the odds and stay together you will have a chance to develop sexually with her. Over many years you can create a deep trusting bond that will help break down the barriers between you. I became more open about trying different things after knowing my husband so many years. I don't think many short relationships have as much to offer sexually because of it. So if you stay with her, you are most likely going to do and try new things with her in the future. Give the relationship time develop and keep the lines of communication open for new sexual opportunities with her. :)

9. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

pirouette, like mel above, you often say the most wonderful things! If I was standing near you and mel, I'd give you a hug and squeeze mel's butt! ;>

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Pirouette has made an excellent point. I've heard the same thing from various women, that with time and trust they were able to gradually let go of their inhibitions and so their sex lives metamorphosed over the years, getting better and better. And I've even heard of women going through hormonal changes and lifestyle changes and getting really freaky with their mate after 20 years or so of monotonous sex.

I think it's human nature to always wonder "What if..." If you guys really click, if you love her, that's worth holding onto and investing in.

11. eandvk

eandvk Member

If shes the one and only one for you...you arent missing out on anything! Before I met my wife over 9 yrs. ago, I traveled alot and had plenty of girlfriends and sex.Settling down wasnt even on my mind back then,but when I met my wife I knew right away she was the one. When I look back at my life when I was in my 20s and early 30s....would I do it all over again, sure, but, if I had met my wife when I was in my 20s I believe my escapades with all the other women would not have happened.And do I miss having sex with other women....not at all...at times I cant believe Ive been with the same woman monogamously for close to 10 yrs. now....but it also is a great feeling being with someone I deeply love and loves me back the same way!

12. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi kokasian

The only one concern I would have if in your situation is that your girl of your dreams is away for such a long time. If just a one-off, much less of a concern.

Assuming so and assuming that you both are both committed to each other, then my advice would be to treasure the sexy and lovely girl that you have. Stick with her and develop what you have.

Often the perceived excitement of what we dont have (in your example experience of other lovers), can seem intriguingly exciting.

Often the reality of seeking out that experience can at best make you realise that it wasn't such a big deal sexually.

At worse it could cost you the true love of your life.

13. PhoenixRose

PhoenixRose New Member

I agree having a one night stand just to see if you are missing out isn't worth it. Stay with your girlfriend.

14. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Mr. Kok,
    Tell the truth! You have in fact had sex with someone else! Yourself! Ha! Jokes aside, loyalty, bonding and real love are as precious as gold! Cherish and cultivate these qualities with your girl! And if variety is not on your needs list right now, don't worry about!

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I never had sex with anyone other than my first girlfriend/high school sweetheart/wife until I was in my late 40s. If she and I would have been on the same wave length, I'd still be a one-woman man, and I wish it could have worked out that way.

As long as you two are happy with each other, you've got far more going for you than you'll ever miss by not having sex with others.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is nothing better than sex with someone you have deep feelings for. Like a lot of men, I've had sex with a lot of partners, and every girl is different. Not necessarily better-different either.

I've been to Thailand, and my experience of Thai women is they were great lovers, something to do with Buddhism I believe. Not kinky, but very relaxed and comfortable about sex.

In any case, if she is as half as good as the Thai girls I knew, and if you are emotionaly connected with her, then I am truly, madly, deeply and totally envious of you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.