[Ask a Guy] are my breasts undesirable

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Lover4You, May 5, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Husband doesn't seem to like them very much and we are at odds anyone and soon may be continuing a divorce but since I've gotten flack from him, I want to know if they actually are undesirable.
    Im a DD with medium to large pink areolas and large darker pink nipples. Not saggy at all. Not overweight or anything, just got big ones. Lol. So does this sound undesirable?

2. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Sounds wonderful to me... But I might just have to see them in person to know for sure, lol. Really, I suppose that DD is getting pretty large, and I know some women are more comfortable after breast reduction, but it's quite subjective... If you've gotten flack from him because he thinks your breasts are too large, it may be because he feels as though you get undue attention from other guys, and he feels insecure about it. If you dress provocatively, flirt, or have "guy" friends, it may just be fuel to the fire. I'm not saying that any of this is your fault, by the way. If your man is insecure or jealous, he would be no matter what size your breasts are. Just my two cents.

T

3. OverSinged

Gold Member

*was expecting pictures, was both pleasantly surprised and sad about the lack of them*
    How tall are you? If you're 5'1 like a girl I know, then they'd probably look ridiculously big. But some men just don't like breast that are bigger than X size. Without having more to go on I can't really say one way or the other, though I'm sure some of these fine people around here that actually know what they're talking about can help you.

4. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

im 5'7". He actually complains about them being too small. And I told him of they get any bigger itd cause damage to my back. Its already hard to find clothes in my size that have enough room for them so being bigger is outa the question. I thought maybe since I have medium to large areolas that may make them look smaller but idk.

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Lol maybe ill put some up sometime. I am pregnant now so they're changing but the complaints and the DD size came before the pregnancy. Anyway, he says they are too small. I think thats ridiculous cuz itd be painful to my back if they were any bigger but just wanted to make sure from someone else's view that they aren't small compared to most women. I dont dress provocatively but it is hard to down grade DDs lol. I do have guy friends but would he be saying they're too small if he was feeling intimidated?

#5 Lover4You, May 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 5, 2012
  6. OverSinged

Gold Member

He sounds like an idiot to be honest.

7. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

good to know. Like I said we are prolly continuing w a divorce soon. Glad to know mine are just fine. Thank you. :)

8. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

I agree with OverSinged! My Lady's a D-cup, and I would never say her's are too small. I've had GF's with A-cups, loved those too... :D
    Sounds like he's just a jerk, looking for reasons to pull your chain.

9. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Sounds like he's being hurtful for the sake of it. DD is usually seen to be on the large side but, depending on your build, would probably be perfect for you.

10. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Whatever your size he should appreciate you as you are. You are not small, so he has more to play with ;)

Maybe dressing them up in some extra special sexy underwear may change his opinion? Tried a corset?

11. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I have actually. He seems like he notices but doesn't respond. Is he doing this on purpose to upset me?

12. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Tell him his dick is too small.

13. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Don't know. Sometimes men act like this when they become complacent. Ask him what he 'desires' sexually and try to respond to that - within your own limits.

14. Polly

Polly Member

DD would be considered large in my book. Telling you that your boobs are small is him being mean IMO. I'm an average B (small C) and my husband loves them just as they are. I couldn't be married to a man who didn't accept me just as I am.

15. Premium234

Premium234 New Member

All sizes are sexy!

16. Capewildog

Capewildog New Member

Love it!

17. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

yeah not trying to put down yur ideas but the most I've heard when doing that is oh well u could get a job, hence the divorce option lol. But thank you. I do appreciate your input.

18. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

lol wish I could be that mean.

19. WhiskeyRiver

WhiskeyRiver New Member

The guy is being a jerk, sounds like borderline abusive to me. Frankly,I never pet a pair I didnt like.

20. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Hey, turnabout is fair play. :)