Are Massages Sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by HerHubby, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

In my hometown, back in the 1970s, we had a brief time during which some massage parlors opened there. Like one of Paul Simon's songs said, "...I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome I took some comfort there...!" They charged about $15 for a basic massage, more for more involved massages. About three times, I went in for massages. They had me get undressed. A masseuse gave me an actual full body massage. At the end of the massage - which surprised me the first time - she put a lot of lotion on her hands, pulled back the towel covering my penis, took my penis in her hands and started doing a "hand job" on me, continuing until she made me "cum". I was just curious about how you all feel about that. Would you say that these three massages could be regarded only as massages or would you feel that I had three sexual experiences with a prostitute even though nothing more than me getting "jerked off" was involved? Could I, like former President Clinton, assert, "I did NOT have sex with that woman!!!" or is what I did something which would come under the heading of patronizing a prostitute - uh, depending upon what your definition of "is" is? :uhh:

2. SonReadThis

SonReadThis New Member

rofl
    if she strokin your cock its not just a massage son

3. BabyReadThat

BabyReadThat New Member

Well I've had a professional massage and it didnt involve cumming at the end. :yell :lol

4. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

ditto

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Same here and me neither. I'd say that anything that involves stiumlation of the genitals can be considered sex. Sounds like you got one of those sensual erotic massages. :brow Hope it was enjoyable. :)

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Obviously she dug you ... now there are massages that can lead to sex....

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

You must have enjoyed yourself....you went back twice after the first one!!:brow

Ive had many massages and none have ever involved my being jerked off........or even touched in a sexual way!

8. fball4ever87

fball4ever87 New Member

so where is this place? lol jk, but id say it was more than just a massage, and now i think that we have to impeach you for lying to the forum public

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

these are called "Tantric Massages" - also known in slang language as a massage with a "happy ending'. - but I think they go for a bit over $100 now.
    And in my humble opinion, though a lower 'level', it was patronizing a prostitute.

10. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I've had messages that were professional, that didn't involve touching the genitals, and I did cum. Hahaha! I'm not sure how to answer your question, Hubby. Come here, pay me well to rub you all over, and we'll see what happens. I dunno. I don't think it was sex. But...... it was sexual. Either way, giggles, yer screwed. No political office for you, sir.

11. HerHubby

Gold Member

So, in other words, I'd have to say "I DID have sex with that woman!!!" HMMM! Maybe I could say that I was sexually harrassed - three times! SIGH! And I never got to touch her at all and she was clothed the whole time! Well, no doubt this blows your image of me as an upright, pure person, ha, ha! As IF! Oh well! The local city council did put an end to the massage parlor after a while. Ironically, it was in a building that also, on another level, housed the local American Red Cross! Maybe I could say that I was looking for the Red Cross and went in the wrong door!

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It does NOT taint my image of you. Sheesh. And I don't think, personally, that you would have to say that you had sex with her. But that's my opinion.

13. HerHubby

Gold Member

Oh, thanks, Mel! Actually, the way that she did it made it seem as if it was just a matter of fact, routine part of the massage. Regular massage, then turn over, lotion up the penis, stroke away and "boom", I cum then "you can get dressed now", "thank you for your business and please, come again!" Smiles and waves as I leave. Someone later told me that it is referred to as "manual relief", that medical massueses don't usually do it but that a lot of the club massueses and some others quietly offer it to those who want it. She didn't ask any of the three times I went there, she just went about her business with the last part being grab and lube up the penis and start stroking until I cum! While massaging me, the first time, she mentioned that she had some training in massage, but was a housewife with children just doing the massages to earn a little extra money. I assume that her husband didn't mind.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Yeah, but they only take blood donations ;)

15. pussycat69

Gold Member

Not for nothing...you paid to have your 'member' played with to result in gratification,then it wasn't just a 'massage'.

16. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Why though.... is it different if she massages his ass cheeks, or his cock? If a doctor sticks his finger up your ass and checks the prostate in a way that makes you cum instantly, is it sex?

17. pussycat69

Gold Member

Well,I think when it is done with the intention of and being paid for it to be done in such a manner.
    Like you said,you can go for a 'regular' maggage at the spa,and happen to cum.They don't do that intentionally to you.But when you're paying for them to touch it in a way to make it purposefully cum...

18. HerHubby

Gold Member

Yeah, I wish that I could find a female Doctor! I HATE it when male Doctors do prostate exams!!

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Off topic: Getting a physical from a hot doc ... embarassing!!!!! :yell

20. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

But he didn't know they were gonna rub him and make him cum, at least the first time......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.